DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 29 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

good session! Last time I fix some guys wagon!
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    good session! Last time I fix some guys wagon!
    That encounter was to gauge the strengths and weakness of the party. He obvious isnt a good judge...

The Ambush was initially MUCH harder but I dumbed it down. I shouldn't have...lol
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Nice to get back into the Dwarven role, hope for Scottish accent was not too off putting.

I am terrible at accents however, if I spend time with a certain nationality I do pick up the inflections and start talking like them quickly so picking up accents is not hard. I spend 4 weeks with some kiwis in brisbane and my inflections changed enough to sound more kiwi then aussie. Same happened in malaysia, but then I lose it when I get back to OZ pretty quickly.

Confusing huh.

It was fine I cant talk, some of my voices keep changing from Scottish to french lol
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

lol i dont think anyone is expecting perfection but its definitely fun to get into character with a voice

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    lol i dont think anyone is expecting perfection but its definitely fun to get into character with a voice
    havnt done a evil voice yet.

with dwarves its more the gruffness than the accent - my dads Scottish (ie born there) but his accent is very broad now - your accents fine.
    Ultimate license

Posted new time. In two weeks. Probably be every two weeks regulatory now.

naww, that is a bummer. but I can understand if you have to make it a fortnightly thing.

Yeah I just wasnt getting things done around the house. As the weekend was the only time I had to do things

Thread Information