STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 29 First ... 142223242526 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    Says the guy who wants to fight 30 odd who have us surrounded
    <Ardem takes a stance, feet planted. His Mighty axe gripped in his hands. Through gritted teeth he says "Come on Yer Pansies!!!!">
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

30 odd I think this is an exaggeration, We have never crossed 30 monsters. Having said that if they were 30 orcs or goblins, I would be in full steam ahead, surround myself with as many as I could and watch great cleave go into effect. <huge grin>

20 actually. not so bad afterall

"When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

They way I remember that fight NiMue was stealthed in the trees to the southeast....

Did I miss a game somewhere. I don't remember this or that image.

If FG hadnt gone down this is what you would of seen when waylaided by that guy

sorry for the noob question but the time and day of the game is what again? I have it on my calendar as sat at 7 est. No one was on and this was after FG was fixed.

Ignore this post
    Last edited by Willot; July 1st, 2013 at 10:30.

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    sorry for the noob question but the time and day of the game is what again? I have it on my calendar as sat at 7 est. No one was on and this was after FG was fixed.
    We do it every fortnight. So next game is 9am Sunday 7/7/2013 AEST MY TIME!!!
    Check the calender for YOUR time. It does seem to work it out. Ill have to send you a invite to the game.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=912

Thank you I got it --

Thread Information