STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 29 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

we just had a daylight saving adjustment (forward an hour), if that affected anything, i wonder.

anyway, sounds good to stick with same time but skipping over a week. thanks all!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Sorry for not replying. usually I get email notifications but dam I have missed like 3 pages worth of stuff. Yeah I am fine with changing times. my weekends are always free.
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

yea i had missed a ton before too... my notifications got cut off or something for some reason lol

Sorry it is AM not PM as in the calendar. I have NO idea how it became PM (at least the confusion about the day has been solved)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    Sorry it is AM not PM as in the calendar. I have NO idea how it became PM (at least the confusion about the day has been solved)
    The calendar can be weird sometimes, if you just put a single hour for the time (e.g. "8") it will read that as PM (for some strange reason). Enter the time as 24 hour format with HH:MM - as an example, for 8 AM use 08:00.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So Do we do one hour Earlier or later? Due to our timezones moving further apart?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Well being Easter Sunday I could never have done it however I came home early only to find out that it was AM. Oh well hope you guys had fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    Well being Easter Sunday I could never have done it however I came home early only to find out that it was AM. Oh well hope you guys had fun
    I must admit when it turned out pushing it back to easter sunday was what was going to happen I was surprised that people said it was fine. Knew it wasnt gonna work out for someone. but getting Justice into voice chat improved things alot. He sounds nothing like you think he would.

He sounds like a guy from the carry on films.
    "Oh er Misses thats a nice pair of jugs ye got there!"

"ohhh Cheeky!"

(or was it me?)

Ardem picked up a +2 chainmail. (it was dwarf size).
    Basically there were alot of empty rooms.
    Kel got attacked by a rug with a kitty cat printed on it which after escaping from Malena Toasted it.
    Kel channelled 6 skeletons into non-existence in one hit
    They fought some crazy grey dwarf woman with a double bladed sword and her grey dwarf guards.
    Then they fought a bunch on grey dwarves one of which was a mage.
    Kel got bit by a rat.
    Last edited by Willot; March 31st, 2013 at 11:21.

it would have to be an hour earlier... otherwise id only get to play for about 2 hours or so lol

currently we are playing at my midday which i believe next weekend becomes my 11am - once we have all shifted to day light saving times next weekend we will have a look at it - that will be easier to work out. I wont have a problem with whatever we choose to do, i will be the least affected, so will just go with what we decide.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information