DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 29 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Havnt heard from the other two but gonna change it to the easter weekend. Cause Id really like to get justice on the teamspeak. I sometimes miss things hes saying cause im looking at too many things So just for that sake
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

easter is perfect - looking forward to it
    Ultimate license

so is that time what were moving it to... thatd be sunday at 6am for me... which actually works for me just curious if thats right lol

just to confirm a couple of things:

- i wanted to know, and interested only, if everone could play at the same time slot but switched to the other alternating weeks -- 30 mar, 13 apr, 27 apr, etc.

- i assumed the new schedule is for one-time only, around easter -- is that correct?

if that new schedule is to be on-going, cannot play sundays. i apologize if i was not clear.

otherwise, i would be fine with the current schedule if this becomes too complicated to work out for everyone involved.

i appreciate the efforts. thanks.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

It should be the same. We just skip a week.
    The 31st Sunday For me, Gad,Ardem and Malena (Different time zones)
    The start time and day is no different just skipping one week then 2 weeks after that.
    That make sense?

PS I Think Syndrome may of may a calculation boo boo there (see later post)
    Last edited by Willot; March 17th, 2013 at 01:50.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    so is that time what were moving it to... thatd be sunday at 6am for me... which actually works for me just curious if thats right lol
    Mmmm arent you in the US syndrome? Sun 31st 10am my time (Australia) is usually the day before US time You may mean Sat 6am (time depends on specific places in US)

BTW if you set your timezone in your profile on here the times that come up in the gamecalender are your times and are correct for you

thats the weird thing... its all set up yet its showing a different time... guess mine is on the fritz as long as its the same time i know when it is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    thats the weird thing... its all set up yet its showing a different time... guess mine is on the fritz as long as its the same time i know when it is lol
    Everythings the same except skipping a week

yeah i think you loaded up the wrong day Will (or the game calendar has had a hard night)

my game calender says the game is Mon, Apr 1st 12:00 AM GMT+12 (DST)

now thats Easter Monday - usually it would say Sunday (for me)
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    yeah i think you loaded up the wrong day Will (or the game calendar has had a hard night)

my game calender says the game is Mon, Apr 1st 12:00 AM GMT+12 (DST)

now thats Easter Monday - usually it would say Sunday (for me)
    How Odd? mine says Sun 31st March AEDT See Attached. Regardless its normal Day and Time (for whatever it is in your part of the world) we're just skipping a week. Is daylight saving stopping or somethin around that time so its getting confused?
    Last edited by Willot; March 18th, 2013 at 10:31.

Thread Information