DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Table missing

Table missing

Hello

I'm confused at what I may have done wrong here. I've attached a screen shot. The left side FG is the GM version and the right is a player ciient that I opened so I could see it how players do.

The table is the same one. On the GM client I shared the table but this is how it looked on the other side.

Blog Entries
    That's interesting... I had that happen once when the source book was checked (not lightning bolted) and hadn't finished loading yet. Did you try to close/re-open?

Then again, if both instances are on the same computer, it would/should be instantaneous.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It is on the same computer. Here's something else I just noticed, maybe it will help. I created a new campaign to later export into my main one. In that one, I can load the table just fine as the player. It's just in my long-running base campaign that the table doesn't load.

Sounds like the player cache may have got messed up.

From the player side delete the cache directory: <FG App Data Diectory>\cache\<Campaign name> when the player is not connected. Re-connect and it will re-download the cache from the GM. There will be no data lost deleting this cache as it is just a local copy the player uses.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That was it!! Thank you very much. :-)

Thread Information