5E Character Create Playlist

Game has a save bug

I've been plagued with save issues all week since I purchased the ultimate license. It doesn't always happen so after a whole day of it not happening I thought it had worked itself out, ran a 3 hour game last night where we generated a new character for a guy who came in late and I go back to it this morning and It's all gone, back to how it was hours before the game started.

I have been very careful since I first noticed it sometimes doesn't save, to save before I close the game but it continues to happen at random.

If there is an obvious thing that I am doing wrong then please tell me what I am doing wrong but if it is just the game failing to save then I'll probably just apply for a refund cause I really don't want to remake entire parts of a campaign and mess with character sheets only to have to do it all over again the next day.

Just responded to your support e-mail.

The two reasons I can think of off the top of my head is that you are running in demo mode (i.e. license not registering); or the file permissions are not allowing the campaign to save.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information