STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony
    Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?

Please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread, and sign up on the calendar to book your place

This has a fair bit of rp in, I expect it may run long, so it would be best to put aside 5-6 hours and I will schedule a short break
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I'm definitely interested in playing, but right now I can't provide you with my latest chronicle, because I'd still need the chronicle from last weekend's Assault on the Kindom of the Impossible.
    (But that one is not the latest chronicle. I played Mists of Mwangi last Tuesday.)

Well, I hope I will get everything together until then.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Hmm lets see how this pans out. I wouldnt fancy you playing being 2 chronicles behind or i could end up proper messy. I am sure we will sort something out even if you play a pregen and apply it to ses. I know this isnt great tho
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I've been waiting for this one!

Wirbel has a bit of a history with the Blakros family by now, and it seems fitting he'd be invited to the wedding. You have his last chronicle, Skellan, but since he leveled up with it I'll send you his updated xml by the weekend.

Quick question: Is it alright if I go ahead and spend my 10 pp and get his ship before the start of the scenario? Not necessarily planning on making use of it, but I figured I'd go ahead and get it for him (if for no other reason I'll be able to call him Captain Wirbelsturm). If this is cool I'll probably also pick up some "fancy" pirate clothes (equivalent to courtier outfit in cost and function, but with a more navel appearance). I'll even buy the jewelry (pirate bling!).

Awesome, and in my time zone as well. Quick heads up I have a final martial arts lesson scheduled for "sometime" Sunday but it's almost certainly the morning so shouldn't disrupt the game (unless I don't survive :P)

Attached is the latest chronicle and updated .xml files for Claudia Ketrik (40412-1) and her familiar. This will be chronicle number 8
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Hmm lets see how this pans out. I wouldnt fancy you playing being 2 chronicles behind or i could end up proper messy. I am sure we will sort something out even if you play a pregen and apply it to ses. I know this isnt great tho
    No, that's true. Since the scenario has a lot of social in it, and Ses is a social character, I would want him to be there in person.
    If I can't get his chronicles up to date by then, I will back up from the game (sad as it would be), but lets jus hope for the best .
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Character

Braken, 5/1 Cleric/Ranger

Dave

ok, I have it all in order now. I hope you can read the chronicle well enough (I didn't have the time to scan it this time, so it's a photo.)
    - Abraham Lincoln

Lords and Ladies of House Blakros and House Kastner, may I present to you Captain Wirbelsturm of the Pathfinder Society...

ok i know youve got mine but ill post my character anyway it will get me used to doing it properly and who doesnt love a good wedding
    Last edited by Aajednee; December 21st, 2012 at 00:07.

Thread Information