FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Im a bit confused my starting GP for this game was 1652 but you have it as 472? - i spent 6 GP on our guides and bought winter clothing (25gp?) - i spent 1PP getting rid of my ghoul fever. Did i have spend some cash on the ghoul fever? Also did we divide any treasure found? It doesn't say i earned any new gold. I also rolled 14 for my daily job.

Thanks Gad
    Ultimate license

I hadn't done much more than putting on experience and prestige to your sheet Gad as you didn't reply to my earlier post asking for details of expenditure

All looks good on my end
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

sorry about the delay , been busy enjoying a family xmas and this is the first bit of free time I have had to spend on gaming related activities( apart from to many sessions of jenga with my 5 year old son)

last two sheets

I haven't started work on the next part and i ave few maps to construct as paizo thoughtfully left out three encounter maps from the adventure!

Any way I'm afraid the next part will have to be split over two sessions, I was thinking of Thursday the 3rd and /or Tuesday the 8th

Looks good Thanks

sounds great, can't wait!

Thanks mate - sorry about the mixup - hope you and family have a great new year - im available same time each week - look forward to next stage. Ive copied Killians chronicle template to help you out a bit - sorry still a bit new and learning all of this!
    Last edited by Gadreun; December 28th, 2012 at 07:53.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information