DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heave

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven (PFRPG) PDF

Paizo Publishing, LLC

List This Product

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

In the distant land of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society's Lantern Lodge sends a team of agents high into the mountains of the Wall of Heaven to an abandoned Iroran monastery in search of a powerful relic to assist them in ensure victory in the upcoming Ruby Phoenix Tournament. Though the monastery has long laid unused by the faithful of the Master of Masters, it is not completely devoid of danger, and the PCs soon discover that merely retrieving the ancient artifact is but the beginning of a much larger quest.

I plan to run all three parts in order other as many three hour sessions as it takes. Players do not have complete all three parts though it would be better for every one if you can

I signed up on the game calendar, but my availability is tentative. I'll get confirmation tomorrow if I can make the time slot.

I could either play MorQuesse (3rd level) or a new 1st level character.

Looking forward to this one I will probably bring Norbur, depending on what we need
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hey this sounds great count me in.

If it's a 3 parter I have a Monk who sounds very appropiate for this adventure but if h'e sin all 3 parts he'll probably end up halfway through 4th level. Would this unbalance the tiers? I can go for a lower level character but both my level 3's are in this situation.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Hey this sounds great count me in.

If it's a 3 parter I have a Monk who sounds very appropiate for this adventure but if h'e sin all 3 parts he'll probably end up halfway through 4th level. Would this unbalance the tiers? I can go for a lower level character but both my level 3's are in this situation.
    he would just be playing down geting tier one rewards god and magic item wise so I don't see a problem especially if we don't get 5 other third level characters. What does the brains trust of experienced PFS Gm's think?

Indeed the only problem is having a character at that stage who has yet to play a higher tier he'll be lacking in certain magic items and gold. But a monk can handle that better than any other class I think.

I'll sign up with Haematite. Be aware though that if we end up with a whole party that doesn't speak Tien I might have to switch to my multi-lingual rogue. :P
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.

Brand new .xml file with all the changes added (also some pretty comprehensive general purpose effects if you need them, thanks Blackfoot for getting me started on those) and also the last chroniclesheet, this will be chronicle number 8 for Haematite.

Woohoo a game in my timezone!

68047-1 Human Rogue (dual melee) level 2 - this adventure will be chronicle #5

Will you be running the 3 parts in the same timeslot each week - that would be awesome
    Last edited by Gadreun; December 15th, 2012 at 22:34.
    Ultimate license

are you sure I am in your time zone, last time I checked New Zealand didn't run on greenwich mean time -quite the reverse literally

its my saturday 9am - perfect buddy its practically the only chance i get to play PFS games when someone from the UK runs a late FRI game. Usually i catch a game with Skellan but i think he might be coming along to play this also.
    Last edited by Gadreun; December 15th, 2012 at 22:39.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information