STAR TREK 2d20

Looking For a 5e game

Hello I have ran a few short games with my face to face group using the 5e stuff and decided that i would like to play in a game my self. I am able to play on Mondays or Tuesdays if anyone has a game running or is trying to start one I would like to join.

Thank you

Djmaxx
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

I'm thinking about it but won't start until after new year at earliest. I also have a crawl that I am considering running in PF and haven't decided between.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    I'm thinking about it but won't start until after new year at earliest. I also have a crawl that I am considering running in PF and haven't decided between.
    Hey if you decide when/ If you are going to run a 5e game just let me know and I will sign up for it because i like this version of D&D
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

Posted a poll/thread in Guild hall make sure you vote there
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

i have never played 5e but i wouldnt mind taking the time to do so let me know if u need another player.
    Clave- Destroyer of worlds

Current Running Games: Faerun in game calendar looking for 1 more player Cleric/healer

Currently working from mon-Thurs 11:30 AM to 8:00 Pm CST sundays 1-9pm CST wiling to play after them times wanting to play 3.5 or PF

Thread Information