Starfinder Playlist

Screen flashes black

Hey there I'm having an issue with my screen going black. The menus and buttons reappear when I mouse over them, and disappear when I mouse away.
    It only started happening when i updated to 2.9.2, didn't have the problem in 2.9.1

Screenshot
    https://s17.postimage.org/g26csfjnj/problem1.png

I have the Ultimate version on Windows with a nearly new computer, would like to get this resolved before the next game I run on Saturday.

Thanks in advance for any help, you guys can give me.

Try updating your version of directX and video drivers is my first suggestion if you have a new computer. It could also be settings on your video card but I'd try the updates first.

I do a lot of gaming, so I keep all of that up to date anyway. Tinkered with some of my settings and got it to work after a few tries
    Last edited by Ziegnod; December 11th, 2012 at 21:46.

Blog Entries
    You got it working - that's great.

Even better would be if you could share what ultimately 'fixed' the issue - someone else may have the same problem and would benefit.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

In the "Blurry" thread I posted that I have this same problem (black flickering) if I force Anti-Aliasing in my graphics cards control panel. I have an AMD chipset and I'm betting that the 'blurry' guy has an Nvidia card and that these problems are the same, just based on the different manufacturers.

I'm guessing 2.9.2 modified the rendering pipeline.

Thread Information