FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Yeah. While Shockbolt arts is AMAZING! don't forget the power behind the throne . Good work Dakadin .

Blog Entries
    Yes, this is a huge step forward in pretty well all respects.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks guys. Please let me know if you think of anything else that would make things better so I can add it to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980
    Of course, huge thanks/praise/worship/deification/statue building go to you, Dakadin, for the massive hard work on this great ruleset
    Seconds that!
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

So..hmm...what to do next...oh right, the art kits *scurries off to finish the killer rabbit token*
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Screen Shots OF Rolemaster Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    hows about posting some screen shots for the rest of us
    Here ya go
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Now that, is a thing of beauty right there. I really need to find time to get back into a regular game with this ruleset.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information