Starfinder Playlist

Player not loading modules

Hi,

My DM is loading modules for us. Three of them are not showing up and I am getting a error when I connect that says:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_node.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_node.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'common.xml@PFRPG Advanced Rules'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'common.xml@PFRPG Basic Rules'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'common.xml@PFRPG Spells'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'common.xml@PFRPG Basic Rules'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'common.xml@PFRPG Spells'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND

What can I do?

The common.xml download warnings are normal. They've actually been around for a long time. Fantasy Grounds always checks for every module enabled by the GM whether there is common data in the module. Unfortunately, the only way to check internally is to make the request and have it fail.

The script errors are not expected. I'm assuming that the 3.5E ruleset is being used.

Can you have the GM disable any extensions and try again? Either way, which extensions are being used?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information