STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 22 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    thx for the latest updates ikael! Our gaming community are starting back up next week. Will let the gms know about thus update and we will test away!

Keep up the good work!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Draeus
    thx for the latest updates ikael! Our gaming community are starting back up next week. Will let the gms know about thus update and we will test away!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the support, and here is another quick update: SWFI v0.65. This update focuses on adding some dice rolling improvements and capability to add sub-entries for PC weapons and trappings (see attached screenshots). With the die roll improvement you can make automatic fire roll using following steps: Start dragging from your weapon's icon (which is on the left side of weapon entry) and click right mouse button few additional times to get extra dices into your dragging. For example to get ROF 3 dices start dragging and right click two times to get total of 3 trait dices. Then roll'em and let the chat state your roll results. On double 1's you get the critical error notification and when wild die replaces your natural one you get the regular notification regarding that.

• Die :: Multiple die rolls: When rolling multiple dices with a wild die, wild die will automatically replace the lowest roll. In case of natural one or critical failures, those will be notified for the users.
    • Die :: Damage roll slashcommand: New slashcommand was added: /dmg. This workthe same way as /die slashcommand, but it will make damage roll which can ace andit will use damage bonus if any exist.
    • PC sheet :: Weapon and Trapping sub-entries: Each weapon and trapping can now have sub-entries which will be rendered below the main entry. These sub-entries are useful for keeping track of different variation of given weapon and power. For example Bolt power could have one sub-entry the "big bad bolt", and it has it's own 3d6 damage,or alternatively if you have few special arrows you could make them sub-entriesunder your bow. To create sub-entry, right click on existing entry and select new option: "create sub-item".

Enjoy!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by milspec
    Hi,

I have an issue with image sizing. The extension allows me to re-size image boxes, which is great. However, they open in a different size or aspect ratio than the original file, often larger than the original image. This means I have to re-size the window smaller, scroll zoom in to shrink the image, then re-size the window again to fix the aspect ratio.

When I turn the extension off the images open normally in the same size as the original file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to reset it so the images open in the original file size?

Thanks,

milspec
    I have also encountered this issue, but I don't know what's causing it. I was thinking to wait for DrZeuss' update on the original extension, maybe it will fix it
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael
    I have also encountered this issue, but I don't know what's causing it. I was thinking to wait for DrZeuss' update on the original extension, maybe it will fix it
    I was too lazy to look at code... Now that I checked it out I could easily fix this aspect ration issue and I also added new menu options for images: "Re-size back to original" and "Re-size to 700x700". This fix will be on the next release.

Omg that update is pretty awesome. Ok will now update to .65 .. .64seems to work so far
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

I was too lazy to look at code... Now that I checked it out I could easily fix this aspect ration issue and I also added new menu options for images: "Re-size back to original" and "Re-size to 700x700". This fix will be on the next release.
    Hey Ikael, what's the fix so I can look at putting it in the 3.5E version of the enhanced images extension? If you don't mind... please.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 9th, 2013 at 05:07.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This might be really ugly hack, but seems to fix the problem, however I am not sure if it will cause some side effects. Any additional playtesting with this solution would be approciated.

Basically the main idea is the set all imagecontrol's default drawingsize value to small as possible (to 1px x 1px)
    Code:
    <default>
      <snap>on</snap>
      <drawingsize>1,1</drawingsize>
    </default>
    I am not 100% sure about the issues, but here is my assumption: The issues was before that default drawingsize was set to 500x500, so in three-layer case if you had an image it would use it's own size as base and the two additional layers would be always using this 500x500 because they don't have image associate to them. This makes the aspect ration go wrong. You have image that's forced to go to 500x500 size. If however the image would be bigger than 500x500, then it would look ok because it exceeds the drawing size, and drawing sizes on other imagecontrols would follow up the image size.

To add some additional love for drawing-only images, I added this piece of code into the very beginning of onInit function in imagewindow.lua

Code:

-- check that image has real size
    	local px, py = play_image.getImageSize()
    	local ix, iy = image.getImageSize()
    	local minsize = 1

-- in case there is no base image, setup the drawing image
    	if px == minsize and py == minsize and 
    	   ix == minsize and iy == minsize then
    		local defsize = 500

-- set drawing size
    		image.setDrawingSize(defsize,defsize,0,0)
    		features_image.setDrawingSize(defsize,defsize,0,0)
    		play_image.setDrawingSize(defsize,defsize,0,0)

-- set window size
    		setSize(defsize,defsize)

-- set zoom
    		image.setViewpoint(0,0,0)
    		features_image.setViewpoint(0,0,0)
    		play_image.setViewpoint(0,0,0)
    	end
    Could people double-check this solution?

SWFI v0.66 BETA

Here is beta version of incomming SWIFI v0.66. This extension version is still being developed and thus cannot guarantee that it would work as-is yet, however I like to share this as sneak-peak.

This version will provide following features:

• Three-layer images aspect ration is fixed. In addition images have new menu options: Re-size to either 500x500 pixes or to original size.
    • GM can create new custom entries for library weapons, armors, vehicles etc. You can use this feature to either create totally new entry or copy any existing entry. This feature can be used at least for following tables in SW Deluxe Player's Guides: Hand Weapons, Armor, Ranged Weapons, Vehicle Mounted & AT Guns, Special Weapons, Vehicles, Artcraft & Watercrafts. After entry is created it work the same way as any other library entries, so you can drag and drop them into charsheets etc. In addition you can export them into module and use them in any other campaign the same way other custom entry exports work in this extension. To create new right click on table and select "create new". To make copy of existing entry right click and select "copy entry".

I am planning on replicating this custom library creation feature for Powers as well. Can anyone point out other library places where it would be useuful to have this feature?

EDIT: Attached extension removed because it graduated to stabile version
    Last edited by Ikael; January 15th, 2013 at 22:26.

This might be really ugly hack, but seems to fix the problem, however I am not sure if it will cause some side effects. Any additional playtesting with this solution would be approciated.

Basically the main idea is the set all imagecontrol's default drawingsize value to small as possible (to 1px x 1px)
    Code:
    <default>
      <snap>on</snap>
      <drawingsize>1,1</drawingsize>
    </default>
    Unfortunately, doing this for the 3 imagecontrols of the layer extension in the 3.5E ruleset results in the initial window shared being the usual size, but only displaying 1 pixel of the image. I'll have to look at it a bit more and see what can be done...

Thanks for the info though - it will point me in the right direction...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Unfortunately, doing this for the 3 imagecontrols of the layer extension in the 3.5E ruleset results in the initial window shared being the usual size, but only displaying 1 pixel of the image. I'll have to look at it a bit more and see what can be done...

Thanks for the info though - it will point me in the right direction...
    Could you send me the extension you made? I would recommend adding the small flavor script also mentioned. I would love to take a look on how this solutions acts in "different" ruleset/solution and probably find some differences/things that I haven't found yet. In the SW set the solutions seems to work very well.

Thread Information