STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Ok. Here's a set of six (I figure you would want to fade them if they're not being used). Tell me if they'll do.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    Ok. Here's a set of six (I figure you would want to fade them if they're not being used). Tell me if they'll do.
    oops. forgot the archive...
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Wish I had this extension when I was running my SW game last year. The manual application of the Fatigue and Wound modifiers was always a pain.

Great job.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    Wish I had this extension when I was running my SW game last year. The manual application of the Fatigue and Wound modifiers was always a pain.

Great job.

Cheers,
    JPG
    And to think, he actually *removed* stuff from this extension!
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    Wow, those look great! Very much approciated to get help from people who are better in graphics I slightly had to resize the encumbrance and fatigue icons from 15x10 to 12x8 so that they would look better with the frame, see the attachments. I handled the fading effect in programmatical way by setting different transparency color schema to icon when it should be disabled. One again those just look great!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael
    Wow, those look great! Very much approciated to get help from people who are better in graphics I slightly had to resize the encumbrance and fatigue icons from 15x10 to 12x8 so that they would look better with the frame, see the attachments. I handled the fading effect in programmatical way by setting different transparency color schema to icon when it should be disabled. One again those just look great!
    Anytime, you need art, it's the one thing I can provide in a timely fashion (unlike my extensions ).
    Aliens.... Go fig?

New development version of SWFI v0.71

New development version of SWFI v0.71 is here. Small changes to previous version:
    • S Ferguson's icons are in use for wounds, fatigue and encumbrance
    • Auto apply condition penalties preference was split into three preferences. Wound and Fatigue preferences has three possibilties: All, Physical and Off. If preference is set to All, then penalties are applied to all traits tolls, if it's Physical then they are applied only to physical-related traits (Agility, Strength & Vigor based trait rolls). This is implement for those who house rule wound and fatigue penalties to affect only physical traits. Encumbrance has options: On and Off. When Encumbrance preference is set on it will be applied to Agility and Strength based trait rolls automatically.
    • When holding SHIFT down and making trait roll, all auto applies (of wound/fatigue/encumbrance) are disabled
    • In combat tracker, attack and damage lines scale automatically to use all width of the tracker
    • When rolling from combat tracker attack line, the speaker's name doesn't contain #xx postfixes if NPC has them

The next thing I have been very interested in developing would be "loot list" idea. The idea is to have sharable list which can contain any kind of item/gear/treasure and players could easily drag and drop items to the charsheet from it. When one player takes an item from the list it's no longer available for others. This tool could be used by GMs to prepare items and gear that players could find during their adventure. Of course GM can create any number of loot list instances. In addition this could be used when a player wants to drop some of their item on ground: Player would move item from his inventory to loot list and GM could easily pinpoint that loot list into map where player dropped the item, thereafter other players could pick it up. Actually this idea can be reused in the "Shopping Cart" idea and I could smash two ideas with one. Ideas/feedback regarding this?
    Last edited by Ikael; April 2nd, 2013 at 00:18.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael
    New development version of SWFI v0.71 is here. Small changes to previous version:
    • S Ferguson's icons are in use for wounds, fatigue and encumbrance
    • Auto apply condition penalties preference was split into three preferences. Wound and Fatigue preferences has three possibilties: All, Physical and Off. If preference is set to All, then penalties are applied to all traits tolls, if it's Physical then they are applied only to physical-related traits (Agility, Strength & Vigor based trait rolls). This is implement for those who house rule wound and fatigue penalties to affect only physical traits. Encumbrance has options: On and Off. When Encumbrance preference is set on it will be applied to Agility and Strength based trait rolls automatically.
    • When holding SHIFT down and making trait roll, all auto applies (of wound/fatigue/encumbrance) are disabled
    • In combat tracker, attack and damage lines scale automatically to use all width of the tracker
    • When rolling from combat tracker attack line, the speaker's name doesn't contain #xx postfixes if NPC has them

The next thing I have been very interested in developing would be "loot list" idea. The idea is to have sharable list which can contain any kind of item/gear/treasure and players could easily drag and drop items to the charsheet from it. When one player takes an item from the list it's no longer available for others. This tool could be used by GMs to prepare items and gear that players could find during their adventure. Of course GM can create any number of loot list instances. In addition this could be used when a player wants to drop some of their item on ground: Player would move item from his inventory to loot list and GM could easily pinpoint that loot list into map where player dropped the item, thereafter other players could pick it up. Actually this idea can be reused in the "Shopping Cart" idea and I could smash two ideas with one. Ideas/feedback regarding this?
    One has costs associted with it (the shopping cart) and one is just a list (the loot list). If you can get by the logic associated with that it sounds good.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I'm getting this script error if I roll a skill and the PC hasn't been named yet (I know, why would I do that). Just thought I'd pass it on:

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_rolls.lua"]:372: attempt to index field 'sender' (a nil value)

EDIT: It's with SWFI-v071.ext

By the way, the extension is AMAZING. Completely makes up for the fact that you killed me last session (plotting my revenge with a new character as I type... )
    Last edited by bennis1980; March 4th, 2013 at 19:35.
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980
    I'm getting this script error if I roll a skill and the PC hasn't been named yet (I know, why would I do that). Just thought I'd pass it on:

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_rolls.lua"]:372: attempt to index field 'sender' (a nil value)

EDIT: It's with SWFI-v071.ext

By the way, the extension is AMAZING. Completely makes up for the fact that you killed me last session (plotting my revenge with a new character as I type... )
    Thanks for spotting that out, its minor but yeah, irritating errors. I patched it up. Sometimes one extra waterskin might be more than important to carry I warned up you all several times, fighting the ghosts in this setting will be hard and needs cunning acts. But I must say I am proud of you figuring what to do

Thread Information