STAR TREK 2d20

Interest check for rerun of #2-01 Bloodcove Disguise?

I am trying to gauge if there is interest in a rerun of the scenario #2-01: Before the dawn part 1, The Bloodcove Disguise?

If I ran the scenario again, it would start around 8:00pm - 8:30pm EST (GMT-5) either on a week night, or a Friday or Saturday night (tbc).

If you haven't played it, and would like to join in at that tentative schedule, please reply with the level of the character you would want to play with. (Scenario is made for levels 1 to 7).

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I'd be interested depending on scheduling. 1st level Human Ranger; this adventure would get him to 2nd level.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Interest check

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    I am trying to gauge if there is interest in a rerun of the scenario #2-01: Before the dawn part 1, The Bloodcove Disguise?

If I ran the scenario again, it would start around 8:00pm - 8:30pm EST (GMT-5) either on a week night, or a Friday or Saturday night (tbc).

If you haven't played it, and would like to join in at that tentative schedule, please reply with the level of the character you would want to play with. (Scenario is made for levels 1 to 7).

Thanks.
    i would also be interested with my other character lvl 1 barbarian depending on day and time this would be his first session

RMPOSTMAN

I would be up for this!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    I would be up for this!
    What character level?

I have a 4th lvl but if we play tier 1-2 I will start a new character. I am happy to go with what's best for the group
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

1st level Cleric that is interested but not for Fridays.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

I'd be interested, depending on the date. My character is level 2 at the moment, but if I get to play another scenario in the meantime, he'll be level 3.

Thread Information