Starfinder Playlist

Newb Question on installing campaigns/adventures

Hi All:

I just bought a couple of adventures from FG and they came as application files. When I ran the apps they say they istalled and they show up when I looked in the structure.

They originally showed up in the add-ons' folder. I tried to drop them in 'campaigns' folder but they still dont show up.

I also ran updates to see if that would help.

No luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thee are 3.5/Pathfinder adventures.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Amazingly fast help from support and my newbness is solved.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Blog Entries
    You aret the first and you wont be the last who needed help getting modules to appear - post the solution in case someone else in that position finds this thread in the future

Blog Entries
    The question Rondor had was about how to get them to show up after installation. My instructions were to open an existing 3.5/PFRpg campaign or start a new one and then activate the module within the Library | Module Activation window so they would show up. After doing that, there would be new tabs under each section: Story, Items, Images, NPCs, etc.

That is one of the downsides of moving the Module activation under the Library section. It isn't the most intuitive place to go when you want to activate a token module, map module or adventure module.

Doug beat me to it but there you go.

Hope that helps other newbs like myself.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    That is one of the downsides of moving the Module activation under the Library section. It isn't the most intuitive place to go when you want to activate a token module, map module or adventure module.
    I have to admit it took me a while the other day to work that out (cannot remember why I was trying out 3.5e), and I would not like to think of myself as a newbie
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information