Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    A few more of note:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=416
    Last GM Activity: November 11th, 2010 19:54

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=465
    Same situation (and GM as in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=530) in my earlier post.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=445
    Last GM Activity: October 20th, 2010 01:07
    4 "active" and 31 pending players for a maximum 6 player game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am starting to think JohnD would be an excellent choice for cleaning the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    I am starting to think JohnD would be an excellent choice for cleaning the calendar.
    LOL! I came to the same observation an hour ago as I read JohnD's message.

Blog Entries
    Well, I am willing to take it on if TPTB are amenable to it.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Guess this is a non-starter. IMO a bit of a mistake.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    We use the game calendar all the time in a number of my games with different results.
    The lack of email notifications on discussion messages makes the discussion all but useless, hence why we've made a point of in the PFS group of using Forum posts for all discussions.
    • My regular Thursday game uses it pretty religiously as it stands and it works ok up until there's a problem with a scheduled game... and then usually someone doesn't notice the message on the board that says 'game cancelled' up until they go check the board at gametime when nobody is around and the server isn't up.
    • In my Sunday evening game we have pretty much bailed on the calendar and moved to OP to do our calendar tracking.
    • In my Sunday morning game we've never used it... for whatever reason.
    • In the PFS games we do all of our announcements and discussions in the forums... we DO make use of the calendar for it's global clock functions and for a quick and easy list of who is signed up for games. These are one shot games so there is a lot of turn over... the calendar gets a lot of use for these and GM activity info is largely correct.
    • I also have a RuneQuest game open that is basically a list of players who wanted to be involved in playtesting a RQ extension... I could probably save all their names and close the game... but I keep it open as a reference, even though, currently, I'm not working on this project I do plan on picking it back up somewhere in the future. I could switch it to private or not accepting players, but I am kinda interested in anyone else who might be excited about this project moving forward again.

I'm posting up this info as general 'uses' sort of info.. I'm sure others use it in different ways.. but a lot of us likely have the same issues.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; December 7th, 2012 at 16:22.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

My apologies for slow response on this thread. I blame it on low personal bandwidth.

Let me talk with Doug about an appointment of a community manager for the calendar, and see how it is managed and whether this can be handed to a community member. That is, if you are still interested.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Certainly!

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information