DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

PFS #4–02: In Wrath’s Shadow

PFS #4–02: In Wrath’s Shadow
    Sunday 25th November 5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

In the ruins of Xin-Bakrakhan—seat of power of the Runelord of Wrath—the Pathfinder Society stands on the verge of a great discovery, but first the brave agents exploring the ruins must survive ages-old dangers and contemporary threats to return with the knowledge and wealth they’ve unearthed.

Written by Mike Shel.

To sign up for this game, please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread and sign up on the calendar.
    Please note: without your previous chronicle I can't accept your character. You could play a pregen though.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Jamal Mustafa, Ranger 5, #53968-1

Looks like a couple of 6's signed up. I'll still sign up with my 4th level Oracle for now anyway. Attaching stuff to follow.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

From what I've read on the forums, this one has a high chance of TPK. I'm very much tossing up with my guy at level 5 haha.

I'll save spells for summoning. That fixes everything.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Dust Raven and Trystan said they were interested in this too
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I'm in. Though if it looks like we'll be playing up, I have a level 6 bard I can bring instead of Metropolis.

Uncertain on a few things, but would love to play, so I signed up while the spot was open.

I have my Sorcerer, and he has his previous chronicles, so once we can get everything straightened out, you should have his last sheet, since I haven't played him since your game.

HOWEVER...

I noticed we were a -bit- caster-heavy, and I'm playing a fighter tomorrow who possibly might reach level 3 before the weekend game. Not a certain thing, but if so I would be happy to bring her instead for a little more melee potential, in the event we play down.

Also, if people are really starting to go on about playing up on a scenario that reputedly has a high TPK potential, I'll bring my shadowdancer... she's level 6, would cover the rogue duties nicely, and has enough Shadow Lodge prestige to survive a TPK.
    Last edited by Trystan Laryssa; November 18th, 2012 at 04:09.

I don't mind playing up to the 6-7 (and I think we should give it a go if we can - I'm always going on about how tier 3-4/4-5s get dragged down so I'll put my money where my mouth is) but we will need a solid melee character if we are to attempt that I would think. My guy is ranged.
    Last edited by Bloodlust; November 18th, 2012 at 04:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Raven
    I'm in. Though if it looks like we'll be playing up, I have a level 6 bard I can bring instead of Metropolis.
    I'd say this is looking likely. A level 6 bard would be awesomely versatile

Thread Information