5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Upgrade!

Upgrade!

Love the new tables and I have already put in my critical hit tables, random monsters and more! I would like the ability to link a table to a character's ability or skill. For instance if a table could be told to use the rolling players CHA modifier then it would be worthwhile to enter the turn undead table.

Also would like to see a link/popup allowed with tables. Many tables, including my crit hit tables, initially roll for location of wound. If the roll result is for the head and the character is using a piercing weapon then it should automatically (instead of manually) pull up the Crit Hit Head with Piercing Weapon table. Then when the player rolls on that and learns that he has skewered the eyeball of the offending creature the Effects: Eyeball Gouged; ATK: -2 should be automatically applied to the targeted creature.

Finally the program should make me breakfast, clean my house and generally keep me happy. My ex-wife used to do that but she only got the 'keep me happy' part right when she left.

Blog Entries
    I spent 90 minutes last night after our game finished entering more critical hits and fumbles outcomes. Look out next game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

And while we are in the developer's kitchen . . .

I would like to see the introduction of BLUE pushpins. I dont really care what color the pushpins are but right now I might have one area of the map that has four or five red pushpins at the same location. One links to the Combat Encounter. One links to the picture of the encounter. One links to notes regarding the encounter and, since I cannot drag and drop flavor text from the notes, one links to the storyline text where I can drop flavor text into chat.

I would prefer to see one blue pushpin that simply opens a box with all the included red pushpins. Also - ONE BIG THING: My world turns, which means that a caravan on a road map square at the start of an adventure won't likely be there by the end of that night's gaming session. I can drag and drop the pushpin only as long as it stays on the same map. If the caravan goes into a city (a different map) I can no longer drag and drop - I have to find the original links and drop onto the new map. Would be MUCH easier/nicer if I could drag pushpins between maps!
    DEVIES: I have been with FG2 for about a year and it has gotten monumentally better over the past year! I hope you are still working on some of these smaller tweaks as it seems that you have a wonderfully baked cake right now - it just needs a tad of icing!

View, add and vote for new functionality on the FG wishlist: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Iceman. There's always a mountain of new features to add. I try to add them in theme bundles, with a focus on fixing or adding developer specific features to allow ruleset developers to improved the game systems.

As sort of a rule of thumb, I build my story entries with all of the map, pictures, handouts, items and encounter info. Then, I just drag the story entry to the map. You can create a link list in any rich text field (like Story), and drag links onto the link list items while editing.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information