FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

playtimes and scenarios played

I was wondering if people wanted to post the play times when they are available? And also the scenarios that they have played. This may highlight times when i can run scenarios for players, especially players who have missed out so far.It would be particularly easy to rerun scenarios I have already built. I can't promise anything, as really it depends when i am free, but it might show up some opportunities to run games.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    We tried to do this on the yahoo site.. but it ended up with a bunch of relatively disjointed and useless info... perhaps if we ask for clearer info to start... we can take away better data.
    I've seen game schedulers (like on pen and pencil) where where they listed out the days and folks checked off which hours in the day they were available...
    Hmm... without that tool.. it would still be good to get that sort of info.
    BF's Info.
    Monday.. sometimes available to run and play in low tier (1-2) games from 5-10 Eastern Time.
    Tuesday.. available to play and run in multi-tier games (1-5) from 4-12 Eastern.
    Wedsday.. occasionally available to play or run tier 4-5 games from 5-11.
    Thursday.. unavailable
    Friday.. available to run and play in multi-tier games (1-5) from 4-12 Eastern.
    Saturday.. available to run and play in multi-tier games (1-5) from 9am-12pm Eastern.
    Sunday.. available to run and play in multi-tier games (1-5) from 1-5pm Eastern.

Is that useful data?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thanks for that. Its better than a poke in the eye hehe. Its helpful as it gives me a general window to aim at
    I guess it will always be difficult as peoples schedule change etc. I was just after getting a rough idea.
    It would be nice to get some sort of scheduler but as you say, it may be difficult to get it working
    Last edited by Skellan; November 6th, 2012 at 15:26.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    I was wondering if people wanted to post the play times when they are available? And also the scenarios that they have played. This may highlight times when i can run scenarios for players, especially players who have missed out so far.It would be particularly easy to rerun scenarios I have already built. I can't promise anything, as really it depends when i am free, but it might show up some opportunities to run games.
    My workplace uses Doodle to coordinate meeting times with representatives external to the organization.

https://www.doodle.com/

Apparently there are free use options. I think you could just post the URL to the survey page in a post here.

A game scheduling function via this website would be nice, but you'll still get people who treat their attendance as optional and pull an NCNS.

Personally, my availability would be:

Monday: occasionally from 8 PM - 11 PM Eastern.
    Tuesday: not available until January 2013 at the earliest.
    Wednesday: not available with any regularity (GMing).
    Thursday: not available until January 2013 at the earliest.
    Friday: available from 8 PM onwards Eastern.
    Saturday: available every 2nd week (more or less) from 8 PM onwards Eastern.
    Sunday: not available.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 6th, 2012 at 18:17.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks John. I have noted your play times.
    I think something like doodle is a good idea. It would be worth seeing what others think of this?

Available for any scenarios (none played yet)
    Sunday 2am - 6am Eastern
    Monday 2am - 6am Eastern
    Tuesday 2am - 6am Eastern
    Wednesday 2am - 6am Eastern
    Thursday 2am - 6am Eastern
    Friday 4pm - 8am Eastern
    Saturday 4pm - 8am Eastern

any AD&D style game

I still have to sort my port 1802 problem though :P
    Last edited by Gadreun; November 7th, 2012 at 07:21.
    Ultimate license

Is there a way to make a Pathfinder character without using the localhost server? I could buy heroforge is it?

hmm Google is my friend I will have a hunt around
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    Is there a way to make a Pathfinder character without using the localhost server? I could buy heroforge is it?
    Absolutely - I'm not sure where you're getting the recommendation to connect as an additional FG instance to create a character.

Refer to this thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16961

You don't *need* HeroLab or PCGen to create a character (but they are handy) - you can do it the good old way (manual) and input the character manually.

What type of Fantasy Grounds license do you have? Lite, Full, Ultimate or unlicensed?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have a full license - i got the idea from watching the video tutorial link in FG downloads called "Creating a new character (4E example)"- i will read the thread - thankyou

haha i just stumbled across the PCGen and have d/l it so i think ill be good now - i must say im impressed and feel "at home" here everyone has been nothing but welcoming and kind and helpful its really appreciated!
    Last edited by Gadreun; November 7th, 2012 at 08:52.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information