FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage Halloween ---

Ok, who out there is gonna have a Savage Halloween??

Mine is actually going to be a few days late, as most of my players have kids and family to take around. But, Thursday is our savage worlds night, and I will be continuing on with the War of The Dead Campaign.

What about the rest of you? Any Plans?

It's my local boardgaming night, so suggest was Halloween themed games there... but most people are Eurogamers, so can't see too much rich, horror theme coming from them ! (Ooooh, it's a SCARY wooden cube...*)

Myself, it's Last Night on Earth, Betrayal at House on Hill and Cash 'n' Guns (because nothing says Halloween like pointing guns at people. erm....)

Once upon a time I used to do an annual Cthulhu game with sound effects, props and the like - this year it kind of passed me by. Darn.

-PW-

* I do actually love Eurogames in equal measure, but I get a lot of flak for also liking non-Euros, so I like to give back when I can
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale

Myself, it's Last Night on Earth, Betrayal at House on Hill and Cash 'n' Guns (because nothing says Halloween like pointing guns at people. erm....)

Thats a real good board game, I own it as well.. good choice..

It was my supers night we just converted from brp to savage worlds last night. Whilst hounded by the local mini undead and witches of the neighbourhood. Was a great night, can't wait to see how savage worlds supers plays out. Our fantasy game was great on Monday. Loving savage worlds so far!

So had a kinda savage Halloween.

They did have a ton of zombies on Monday if that counts? Lol

Thread Information