DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

First Steps (11/2/12)

Session Day and Time and time zone: Friday November 2nd 7pm CDT
    GMT Offset: -5
    Duration: 4-5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds license: Full
    Chat type: Teamspeak (fgts.servegame.com)
    Tiers and subtiers valid for this scenario: 1 only. May be replayed for credit with a new character.

Throwing this one out there. I ask that the regulars let players who haven't played these before or who don't have a character in the 3-5 level range get the first go.

Be sure to sign up both here and on the calendar page.

If you don't know, there are three First Step scenarios, none of which need to played first, or at all. I'll decide which one we'll play later, so if you've got a request or have already played one of them with the character you're playing, let me know.

Please try to post your character here 24 hours in advance so I can look over it.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

If you have a full (rather than an ultimate) license, then I need a player license, correct?

Correct. A Lite license is the minimum required to join.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I will be building a Half Elf Bard to partake in the festivities. Which module are we looking at playing? Would love to go thru all of these modules if things work out. My previous character fell to the blade in another campaign so this one will actually be able to do these modules before achieving level 2.
    Last edited by RangerOps; October 30th, 2012 at 20:56.
    Raptor - Level 1 Half-Elven Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)

RangerOps, the offer is still there if you want me to run something for you to help you get built back up.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by RangerOps
    I will be building a Half Elf Bard to partake in the festivities. Which module are we looking at playing? Would love to go thru all of these modules if things work out. My previous character fell to the blade in another campaign so this one will actually be able to do these modules before achieving level 2.
    I'll take that as a vote for Part 1.

Finally, a game not on Wednesday or Saturday! Count me in!
    FGII License: Full License

Games Played: Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga Edition

Not too sure if I'll have a work shift that day since I just started my job..
    If not I'd love to play with my new Beastmorph Alchemist.

Attached is my .xml file, and I'll make another post to confirm if I can or can't play Friday.

EDIT: Friday should be OK. And Valerie would like to play First Steps Part 2 if possible
    Last edited by Manium; October 31st, 2012 at 05:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    I'll take that as a vote for Part 1.
    Since I would like to join with my Tengu Cleric that did part 2 with you, I too would like to play part 1 this time.

@ RangerOps: Noticed you'd be playing a Dawnflower Dervish. My character is a cleric of Sarenrae, trained by Dawnflower Dervishes in Osirion.

Here's the XML for MorQuesse, updated with the chronicle sheet from First Steps Part 2. (He's on the second scenario.)
    Last edited by lachancery; November 1st, 2012 at 14:01.

Thread Information