DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Ranger would actually be great!
    The only thing necessary, for the triumph of evil,
    is for good men to do nothing.

Last night I started thinking about a ranger, dog handler.
    Just have to decide dual wield or ranged.

Ranged might make sense if a dog can grapple an opponent, while the ranger is filling the opponent with arrows. Grapple is not an animal companion skill though, from what I can tell.

I'd want to use dogs in their traditional sense. As an alarm and tracking tool. Could we construct rules around dogs standing watch?

That, and animal companion happens at 4th. So until then would likely be raising money for (an) animal(s). And, having multiple dogs, is asking way to much of a PC. Would monopolize the action.

And off topic, I'd forgotten how much I liked 13th warrior as a small party adventure structure. Events are happening on a larger scale, but somehow it's still pared down to be possible by a small party.
    Last edited by Longrath; November 2nd, 2012 at 14:42.

Is the game at 8pm on Sunday? If so I may be able to play. What do you still need?

hey man i cant do voice if thats cool im in as a barb

Niven, we will be playing 8pm est on sundays, yes. This sunday is just a get together for anyone to get comfortable with FG/Pathfinder, and to help with backgrounds, etc.

I'll also be giving out more of the game world info. for those who haven't visited the website.
    Which is: https://www.guildportal.com/Guild.as...&TabID=2382785

Amazingly, we don't have an arcane spellcaster......

I will play as a human wizard. I think people hesitate because it says low majic.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

I encourage everyone truly interested, to go to the website. Much easier to communicate and weed out those that are not truly interested.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis
    I encourage everyone truly interested, to go to the website. Much easier to communicate and weed out those that are not truly interested.

Thank you!
    Signed up at the site. If you still want me, I'm yours. If you still need an arcane spellcaster I was looking at a Savage Skald Bard or a Witch.

edit: didn't see the core rulebook only bit. Plain old Bard then.
    Last edited by Niven81; November 3rd, 2012 at 15:27.

This has piqued my interest. I'm sending you an email/PM with a character concept.
    "I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."

Posting here because: Figures that I finally post on the campaign site and I break it ... Man, I have no luck. First I wake up next to the dried up corpse of a woman and now this ...

Thread Information