DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

New Pathfinder Game Starting

Hello everyone!

Some friends and I will be starting a Pathfinder game soon, and would like at least 3 other players. We have a fighter and rogue right now. We're using the Core Rulebook.

Looking for some good rp'ing to go along with the combat! I'll be DM'ing, and I like to throw in different encounters...traps, puzzles, etc. We're going to be playing on Sundays, with the time being flexible at this time. Although it will be EST.

As for the campaign:

It will be starting at 1st level, and I will have a "prelude" with each character to make their characters and have a short background adventure. The main game will be a mix of sandbox and pre-planned. I'll do my best to incorporate player backgrounds and goals into the game itself.

The world itself is a low magic world. Going to a store to buy magic items will be out of the question, and no npc has heard of any one being "raised from the dead"...except in a bad way. I would describe the world as dark, and dangerous. I will be using the normal magic treasure tables..so the pc's will be the most powerful individuals when compared to most townsfolk. I won't be pulling any punches in combat, nor will I attempt to purposely kill anyone. You reap what you sow in my games.

The starting area is a Norse themed land. Log houses, beards, etc! I would prefer the majority of pc's be human. Elf or dwarf pc's are accepted, but I would like to discuss it with the pc first. Wizards/Sorceror's, expect to be mistrusted or worse.

We will be using Vent/Teamspeak for our games. What capacity is yet to be decided. This will be my first FG game, so we'll see what works best for the group.

If interested or have questions..post here, msg me, or email me at [email protected]

Talk to ya soon!
    The only thing necessary, for the triumph of evil,
    is for good men to do nothing.

This sounds interesting, though I am GMT so it would depend how late this is for me
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

depending on time i would be interested new to fg2 -8 gmt

Depending on day, time, and what resources we are limited to, I may be interested in this
    FGII License: Full License

Games Played: Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga Edition

-Limited to the Core Rulebook....for now.
    -Game day is Sunday
    -Time is still being talked about
    -Preferably human race...but other races can be discussed.
    -Starting area is Norse themed
    -low magic, dark, dangerous. Think before acting.

Before we start the campaign, there will be a "prelude" for each character. Campaign world is made by me initially, and will be fleshed out by all of us.

Thanks!

Im interested do you still have room? I'm EST and available Sunday 2p and later
    Last edited by avro5731; October 30th, 2012 at 21:29.

Yes email me with your PC idea, and we'll do some talking. My email is [email protected]. I can also get on vent with anyone who wants to discuss the game world, etc.

Edit: Also, it looks like we've narrowed the time down to Sunday's. With a start time of 7pm-8pm EST.
    Last edited by Aegis; October 30th, 2012 at 21:29.

sorry was hoping for an afternoon game - have a night game --- thanks anyway.

Have to retract my interest, have a Sunday game
    FGII License: Full License

Games Played: Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga Edition

NP...thanks for the interest!

Thread Information