STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Cool boons

Cool boons

Am I right in thinking that the boons that unlock different races etc are limited to Convention scenarios?
    Are there any cool boons that we can work towards getting for the FG community?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Yeah.. I'm pretty sure I read that it was policy for those boons ONLY to be released at big conventions... the con has to have a certain number of tables. If we were big enough to warrant it (say during the next FGCon)... we might be able to qualify... but it doesn't seem too likely.

Holiday boons and the like ARE available to us... so we need to keep our eyes out for those.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Ah ok thankd

Yep, Blackfoot's correct that the cool boons are only given out at conventions with a minimum number of tables, not sure what that is - I think Paizo pretty much make their mind up when the event coordinator submits the con support request form.

I was hoping that for the next FGCon we'd get some Paizo support in the form of boons and perhaps some product PDFs - although product support for conventions is usually physical copies not PDFs, but I'll see what we can do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

cool boons

Is there a list of boons by module that anyone has ever spotted? Becuase if you play a module with a boon that is only available in a higher tier your shooting yourself in the foot for ever getting it aren't you?

Would also possible weight stronger on certain modules to play. As a player right now I dont have any modules so I have no idea until playing them and the DM mentions the boon at the end of the game that it was possible to be attained.
    Raptor - Level 1 Half-Elven Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)

All the boons I have seen are available for both tiers so it doesnt matter which level you do them for. I dont know if this is the same across the board

Thread Information