STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

PFS #6: Black Waters Tier 4-5. Halloween 2 Sunday 4th Nov 5.00pm GMT

PFS #6: Black Waters Tier 4-5. Halloween 2 Sunday 4th Nov 5.00pm GMT
    Session 2

The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize—will they risk their very souls as well?

Please register on the calendar and also post your character and previous chronicle sheet on this forum to book your place.

Please note that this is the second table of the Halloween event and I hope to run this at Tier 4-5

Hopefully they may announce a holiday boon for this in the blog on Monday
    Last edited by Skellan; October 26th, 2012 at 08:40.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Jamal ranger 4 #53968-1

Hey, one I can actually make!

Shaela, human oracle 3, #41341-3

I'll upload her .xml later. Also, her last chronicle is from an offline game and I have no access to a scanner.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    Also, her last chronicle is from an offline game and I have no access to a scanner.
    Will you be able to take a digital photo? As long as the key entries are legible it will be fine.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Will you be able to take a digital photo? As long as the key entries are legible it will be fine.
    *smack* Of course I can.

Edit: And here it is. I'm not sure if my iPod has a scratched lens or is just lousy focusing at that distance. I prefer the latter explanation. Everything important is legible.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; October 27th, 2012 at 15:17.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

So glad you put a second runnig of this scenario. Captain Ron (gunslinger 2/ rogue(pirate) 1) would be happy to attend, this time with no thunderstorms *crosses fingers*

I will upload .xml and last chronicle in the next couple days.
    Character# 8548-6

The Sanos Abduction was fun, and while I'm usually leery of season 0 scenarios I'll give this one a shot. Bringing Metropolis, my level 4 tiefling magus.

I'll attach an xml of my character later on after I figure out how to convert it from HeroLab.

Also, how many will you accommodate? My spouse is interesting in playing as well.

Great

There will be a maximum of 6 at the table, and at the moment I run sessions on a first come-first serve basis. so if your wife wants to play, please get her signed up on the calendar
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Here is Captain Ron, up-to-date, and his most recent chronicle for review.

Yay! Got her to sign up! Hopefully she'll drop in to the thread to say hi later.

Thread Information