Starfinder Playlist

Update Questions

I have been away from FG2 for a while due to an insane job, but things are calming down now. I read the updates in the Laboratory, and I can't find anything that leads me to believe my most wanted development features have been corrected, but I'll ask anyway:
    1) Can you finally output something from FG2 to a file? (other than the module export)
    2) Can you read something from a file?
    3) Is there a time-based event? (this one is on the wish list, but I was hoping it may have been added)

I'd just like to make sure before I post to the wishlist.

I added a DB.import and DB.export script function to the FG library which allows XML data to be imported and exported from FG (in the exact same format and layout as the db.xml file). This is used for the importchar and exportchar slash commands, as well as the import and export buttons. (3.5E and 4E rulesets show the implementation)

I looked at doing XSL transformation also, but the XML library we are using does not support; so, it would require moving to a new XML library.

No time based event yet.

Definitely add to the wish list.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron
    3) Is there a time-based event? (this one is on the wish list, but I was hoping it may have been added)
    Ikael created a CampaignCalendar extension (before a calendar was integrated into the 3.5E/4E rulesets with V2.9) that has the ability to assign time based events. Check it out here (post #46 gives the most details): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=9942
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Real time

Well, that is based upon a game calendar where you manually control the date/time. I'm talking about real-time events (e.g. in 3 min, popup this window or in 2 min, advance to the next actor on the combat tracker).

Import/Export

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    I added a DB.import and DB.export script function to the FG library which allows XML data to be imported and exported from FG (in the exact same format and layout as the db.xml file). This is used for the importchar and exportchar slash commands, as well as the import and export buttons. (3.5E and 4E rulesets show the implementation)

I looked at doing XSL transformation also, but the XML library we are using does not support; so, it would require moving to a new XML library.

No time based event yet.

Definitely add to the wish list.

Regards,
    JPG
    MW, you folks are the best. Don't know how I missed those in reviewing the update threads. Thanks for doing this, MW.

Thread Information