STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture
    * I'd *really* like to implement some kind of battlemat layering, so that scenic items could be put on a lower layer than the combatants, etc. I believe Dr. Z has implemented something like this - perhaps it can be ported.
    Yes he has, for the 4E ruleset - get it from here: https://www.drzeuss.co.uk/fantasy-gr...ii/extensions/

This latest extension has been written for 2.9.1 where 4E and 3.5E have very similar (the same?) file structure. With Dr Zeuss's permission I ported this to the 3.5E ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15647 I shouldn't take any credit as it was a very simple port for this version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is no easy way to modify the chat window data, other than changing the way totals are displayed. There are a few features that I have been noticing that would be nice, but they aren't requested as much as other things at this point.

Make sure to add your chat speaker change request to the wish list. I tend to group things on the wish list; so if I'm working on a highly requested item, I often pull in other less requested items related to that area of the product.

On the collapsible inventory side, I'd love to see what you end up with. I've had that as a low-priority item on my wish list for a long time.

Regards,
    JPG

I run C&C games in FG occasionally, and will make a special effort to test your work whenever it's ready.

Blog Entries
    DrV - how do I download the current version? Am rolling up Characters and doing an intri for the new players this weekend. Thanks!

Playtester here....

I run a group Sunday's. We took a break over the summer because I was getting more motorcycle time into my schedule, and now we are back at the table.

Our main campaign is on hold due to the time constraints of the group, but we are dedicating our time with a new campaign (and characters) to help find bugs! It is a great update, I am sure you all will appreciate it.

C

How are things going Dr V?

Just wondering how you are doing so far?
    Thanks again for taking on this project.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Going very slow - have had many distractions lately. I'm very interested in seeing it done, but it's gonna take a while. Sorry for the slow progress.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

keep plugging away we all appreciate the work you are doing.

Thanks, folks... makes it more fun to work on when I know there are folks who are going to enjoy the end product. I'll try to make some stabs at it today, in fact!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    there are a couple of C&c games running just now which is good. most of my players are new to C&C too. we have 7 players in teh current group and last night we had a drop in pick up an absent character so the good word is being spread
    we are using the beta ruleset - there are some glitches but no show stoppers. the main one we are experiencing is the initiative one you aer working on in the other thread.

Thread Information