DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I added an xml file with your chronicle sheet. if you give this to your next gm they will be able to import your character. the xml file is basically your saved character
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts. Applied for your next session in 2 weeks. Not sure about the one coming this weekend yet. Early for my wife on weekends for desire to rise and shine.
    Raptor - Level 1 Half-Elven Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)

Quote Originally Posted by RangerOps
    sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts.
    That's far more important than Pathfinder - looking forward to seeing you on Sunday
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

WOOOOT never new a bucket dropping firefighter thats supper cool... WAY TO GO

Quote Originally Posted by RangerOps
    sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts. Applied for your next session in 2 weeks. Not sure about the one coming this weekend yet. Early for my wife on weekends for desire to rise and shine.

Hi Skellan,

Do you think we may be able to try this one again for the higher tier? I think by now we should have enough folks getting up into that region.

Thread Information