DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 54 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last

Thread: 4E Item Parser

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samop View Post
    I think it's working!!!, I get to the DDI log in page in the in parser browser and then it worked, now is downloading... I will comment later. Thank you!
    Thanks for the update. It would be worth posting your steps here for the next person

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    This was very helpful. i had to actually re subscribe (which cost a paid subscription) but my parser is actually running.. thanks for this!

Ok just parsed for 8 hours.. got to the Victorious Soul Feat. and it just stopped im not sure what happened. I am afraid to stop and restart? Does it save these to a file location?

So if it disconnects. do you have to start over from scratch???

I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong... I've tried logging in using IE (both the 64-bit and the no-add-on version), Firefox, Chrome. I know for a fact my DDI subscription is working, yet no matter how I get it set up, the parser adds all the entries, then when I go to hit "download and parse" it can't log in. I looked through the thread, am I missing something? Is there some extra step I was supposed to take I just couldn't find?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Chazz login through the parser app when it brings up the page.
    I tried that, it keeps erroring and saying that that account can't be found, even when I straight copy and paste..

Blog Entries
    When you login to the website via a normal browser can you see all the details?

Samop wrote

I havem't read all the pages, but I read at least that and I did it and again, after your answer, is there any video tutorial? I'm really stuck with this...
    This is what I do:
    Step 1 - I press on add player entries
    Step 2 - nothing
    Step 3 - nothing
    Step 5 - I let the client.xml tick
    Step 6 - I enter my email and password
    Step 7 - Press on "download and parse selected entries"
    But it says Username and password don't match, I have tried with either email and username. Then it appears again in the in parser browser two bars with the username and password.
    and then

I think it's working!!!, I get to the DDI log in page in the in parser browser and then it worked, now is downloading... I will comment later. Thank you!

I'm glad to hear that DDI subscriptions are still open. I find the character builder immensely helpful and fun to use.

So... I have no idea what changed. But now the login page was showing IN the parser which it never had before, and it let me log in, and now it's working. HUZZA!

Thread Information