Page 48 of 48 First ... 38464748

Thread: 4E Item Parser

Hey, I downloaded the Parser and decided to use Method 2 (Log into the Compendium). I successfully log in but when I click Navigate to Compendium it keeps asking me to log into my DDI Account. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem or if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Edit: I suppose I should add. I have successfully logged into the Compendium via my browser and I have tried leaving Internet Explorer running with the Compendium on in the background as suggested earlier in the thread.

https://gyazo.com/3ba370ae73a0ebc0eded614e0118517c

https://gyazo.com/4873c6e5fb0ec31838da44304210c1ca
    Last edited by Jackeyblob; December 6th, 2018 at 18:37. Reason: Added Links

Just checking to see if this is still the place to ask help regarding the Parser?

I just posted a new version which fixed it for me. Hopefully works for you.

Hey, thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Hi All,
    Im trying to get this working and when I try and login to the Wizards account after clicking the DigitalRiver subscription I am getting a page timeout.
    Does anyone know if you are still able to register and pay for an account?

I had the same issue almost a year ago. I emailed Wizards Customer Support for help getting a subscription and that worked.

Thanks gamerhawaii, Ill give that a go.

Signing up timeout solved

Quote Originally Posted by Rosesand View Post
    Hi All,
    Im trying to get this working and when I try and login to the Wizards account after clicking the DigitalRiver subscription I am getting a page timeout.
    Does anyone know if you are still able to register and pay for an account?
    Update:
    So after trying multiple browsers, networks, and computers, a clearing of the cookies/cache seemed to solve it and I was able to sign up.

I did, however, not tick the "I agree" on the page where you choose the currency, but that is unlikely to be related.

Thread Information