DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 54 First ... 384647484950 ... Last

Thread: 4E Item Parser

Hey, I downloaded the Parser and decided to use Method 2 (Log into the Compendium). I successfully log in but when I click Navigate to Compendium it keeps asking me to log into my DDI Account. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem or if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Edit: I suppose I should add. I have successfully logged into the Compendium via my browser and I have tried leaving Internet Explorer running with the Compendium on in the background as suggested earlier in the thread.

https://gyazo.com/3ba370ae73a0ebc0eded614e0118517c

https://gyazo.com/4873c6e5fb0ec31838da44304210c1ca
    Last edited by Jackeyblob; December 6th, 2018 at 18:37. Reason: Added Links

Just checking to see if this is still the place to ask help regarding the Parser?

I just posted a new version which fixed it for me. Hopefully works for you.

Hey, thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Hi All,
    Im trying to get this working and when I try and login to the Wizards account after clicking the DigitalRiver subscription I am getting a page timeout.
    Does anyone know if you are still able to register and pay for an account?

I had the same issue almost a year ago. I emailed Wizards Customer Support for help getting a subscription and that worked.

Thanks gamerhawaii, Ill give that a go.

Signing up timeout solved

Quote Originally Posted by Rosesand View Post
    Hi All,
    Im trying to get this working and when I try and login to the Wizards account after clicking the DigitalRiver subscription I am getting a page timeout.
    Does anyone know if you are still able to register and pay for an account?
    Update:
    So after trying multiple browsers, networks, and computers, a clearing of the cookies/cache seemed to solve it and I was able to sign up.

I did, however, not tick the "I agree" on the page where you choose the currency, but that is unlikely to be related.

Hi All,

Searched the thread for tokens, not sure what the latest is but I'm trying to parse Kingdom of Ghouls with tokens. I've created the original folder, added the tokens and named folder and put the tokens in lower case in said folder e.g. Kingdom of Ghouls\tokens\Kingdom of Ghouls\great flameskull.png and so far all good. Tried recreating the mod and can't see the tokens. Tried zipping the output folder and changing the file to .mod but fantasy grounds doesn't recognise it.

Any suggestions on where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't know this parser, but I know with other parsers the tokens have to be; all lower cases, no spaces, and special characters replaced with an underscore.

Check the xml of the module and see if you can figure out what token name it is looking for.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information