STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder Interest Check

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is any interest in running any of the following campaigns...

Council of Thieves
    Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Kingmaker
    Legacy of Fire
    Rise or the Runelords
    Second Darkness

To be honest I won't be able to start any of these campiagns for a while was just wondering if there is any interest. So I can make plans for one in the near future. I don't plan on having to much homebrew stuff invovled in the campaign. Once we complete the campaign if players would like to go further with their characters. I would be glad to come up with stuff to further advance your characters.

Character Creation Rules
    I honestly don't care what race class combo you pick. This even goes for the Tieflings and Psonic content. Alignment will be talked more about when the time comes for character creation. Same goes for ability scores, more then likely going to use the point buy system just not sure yet. Also you must have a Diety. This will play a part in the campaign later on.

If you have any questions please ask here or send me PM.

Blog Entries
    I might be interested in playing in Second Darkness or Kingmaker...
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

There's always interest. All that really matters is dates and times.
    "Well that sounds like a perfectly reasonable ide-- wait what?"

Are these PFS? I dont see them in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    Are these PFS? I dont see them in the list.
    These are Paizo Adventure Path campaigns, not Pathfinder Society scenarios. 6 part campaigns taking characters from level 1 to level 16 (or something similar depending on the campaign). Designed for a group of the same players who play regularly...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sounds cool - date and times would help, but Im interested.

Well right now it wouldn't start for another two monthes or so depends on how my move goes and if it is smooth or not.

Blog Entries
    I think he was kinda looking at which one folks had an interest in playing... is that right?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I think he was kinda looking at which one folks had an interest in playing... is that right?
    I haven't played any so I'm a leaf on the wind... glancing over mods Council of Thieves looks cool and that's my 2cp

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Yes I was going to start putting which ever one had the most interest once I complete my move then I was going to start it. Plus in between my move I have to finish up my pathfinder campaign that I'm running with my buddies (pen and paper format). Once all of this is complete I was lookin into those campaigns for a base to get my hands on at GMing with FGs.

Thread Information