STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    All good. Thanks

I'm in a game tomorrow morning (my time) and I guess I need to the sheet to make my next level all official

I'm getting that Manium has already played this one. "Player has already played scenario at session # 2 of event # 14886 PFS FG II Scenarios on July 24, 2012." If that's true, I can't give you a chronicle.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Here are the remaining chronicles. Sorry for the delay, and hope to see you again.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    I'm getting that Manium has already played this one. "Player has already played scenario at session # 2 of event # 14886 PFS FG II Scenarios on July 24, 2012." If that's true, I can't give you a chronicle.
    D:, I don't even get EXP?

Quote Originally Posted by Manium
    D:, I don't even get EXP?
    No - the same player (note player, not PC) cannot replay scenarios.

The exception to this is tier 1 (level 1 only) PFS scenarios (currently only the first steps series) and level 1 sanctioned modules (if you play a level 1 character).

See the "Replaying Scenarios" section of the Guide to Pathinder Society Organized Play - p21.
    You cannot receive more than 1 player Chronicle and 1 GM Chronicle for the same scenario, regardless of how many times you GM or play the scenario. You are free to replay a scenario in order to meet the minimum legal table size (see Chapter 7), but once you have reached that limit, you do not earn any additional rewards beyond having a good time.
    There is one exception to these rules: All Tier 1 scenarios and Tier 1–2 sanctioned modules are available for unlimited replay with a 1st-level character for credit. The sanctioned modules can also be played with a 2nd-level character once for credit. You may continue to replay the sanctioned modules with 1st-level characters after playing through them with a 2nd-level character. GMs can receive another Chronicle sheet each time they run one of the Tier 1 scenarios or Tier 1–2 sanctioned modules. No character can ever have two of the same Chronicle—the Chronicle must be applied to a different character each time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Come play in the one Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Come play in the one Thursday
    <stupid comment removed>

EDIT: Oh, it's a different "one" on Thursday... my bad...
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 10th, 2012 at 07:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the chronicle. Hope to play in another of your games soon
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information