5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    is the Application folder the same thing as the Appliation Data folder? I cannot find an Application Data folder anywhere on my Mac. I'm running OSX 10.9.2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elsewhen View Post
    is the Application folder the same thing as the Appliation Data folder? I cannot find an Application Data folder anywhere on my Mac. I'm running OSX 10.9.2
    The Application Data folder will be inside the FantasyGrounds.app file you created. Right Click and select Show Package Contents, then navigate to:
    Code:
    drive_c/users/Wineskin/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds/
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

This thread have need a big update, because this not possible to download directly the win app

Installation Issues

Ok so did everything from opening post, it went fairly smoothly until the steps I screens hotted below. But I was able to get the program to the load screen. So I now am trying to apply my license information and its giving me the new error about the updater and won't let me activate the license. Any idea whats going on? Thanks

Installation went smooth. How do i fix this?
    Attachment 10436

Quote Originally Posted by twelch31 View Post
    Installation went smooth. How do i fix this?
    Attachment 10436
    Don't run FG in a maximised window. Stretch it so that the window nearly covers the whole screen, but don't maximise.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey all,

I've got this installed and running properly. However, I'm having one minor issue and attempting something I can't quite figure out.

Minor Issue: My mouse cursor often disappears while using wineskin fantasy grounds app. I have to pull the mouse back onto a Mac app or desktop to get it to reappear. It's annoying but not a big deal. Anyone know of a fix?

More Important Issue: I'm trying to copy and paste files into appropriate folders to be used in fantasy grounds. For example, I've got a map that I'm trying to paste into the images folder of my campaign. I can't find the appropriate folders using Finder, but I can find them when clicking around in the Fantasy Grounds app. However, in the funky Windows Explorer window that shows up, I'm unable to actually copy or paste anything or move files around. Any thoughts? I'd also like to be able to copy the entire campaign folder and move it to a new desktop I will be getting soon. Any help is much appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Try this path -
    Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fantasy Grounds/Fantasy Grounds/Contents/Resources/Drive_C/Users/Wineskin/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds

Sorry no suggestions on mouse...

You can also try turning on the Mac compatibility flag in the FG Settings, if it's not already on.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information