5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi Xarynth - El Capitan (or whatever it was called) introduced some kernel modifications for security that affected the way a lot of virtualised applications worked.
    Wineskin was updated soon after this update and does work on the latest Mac installs.
    If she is having trouble with this install use the Steam install and apply the following fix: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...6877319181567/

Thank you for replying so promptly! Unfortunately my friend still seems to be having difficulties because that update doesn't appear to be there?

Also, might just be me, but when I click on you link, it just sends me to an error in the forums?

Blog Entries
    Link works for me, make sure the last part of it isn't truncated. It should be:
    discussions/2/458606877319181567/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yes the link view is truncated so make sure you click not copy and paste.
    I have used the updated wineskin on el capitan successfully.

Thanks, this guide worked perfectly for me. MBP/Sierra, WS9Wine1.9.24, Wineskin-2.6.2

Welcome to the forums and FG community!

I installed and everything worked perfectly, but now that I have closed the app (per the instructions), I have no idea how to open it up again!! What file am I actually trying to open. I go to the directory mentioned and there is not an openable file except the .app file, but all that does it ask me to pick an .exe file again, which I assume just starts the process over...?

Quote Originally Posted by labjt View Post
    I installed and everything worked perfectly, but now that I have closed the app (per the instructions), I have no idea how to open it up again!! What file am I actually trying to open. I go to the directory mentioned and there is not an openable file except the .app file, but all that does it ask me to pick an .exe file again, which I assume just starts the process over...?
    poked around the internet and got it working. Thanks folks!

Blog Entries
    Hi labjt - I was trying to find the answer but without a mac handy I couldnt find the missing step. If you would be so kind as to post the final instructions and we can add them in on the front page....

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi labjt - I was trying to find the answer but without a mac handy I couldnt find the missing step. If you would be so kind as to post the final instructions and we can add them in on the front page....
    The instructions are accurate, but I just didn't realize that one I moved the Fantasy Grounds II.app in the Application folder I still had to map to the .exe file within.

Thread Information