5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

One thing I noticed over the weekend make sure the ruleset .pak is called AFF2E.pak and not AFF2E1-1.pak.rename it if you download the1.1 version with the "1-1" in the name. The sourceforge 1.1 version doesn't have the "1-1" in the name" The module library file will not work if the .pak is called AFF2E1-1.pak

The library is incomplete but it does prevent a lot of typing as the armor and weapons are all done in it. The skills are all listed but the descriptions aren't done.

One bug I noticed is that it doesn't show all the portraits available to select from for some reason unlike other older rulesets

I did a entry of the quick start adventure and character over the weekend.

Noticed another problem, You can't export a module It gives an error when you try to export one currently. I think this is an issue caused by changes in the newest FG build.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Noticed another problem, You can't export a module It gives an error when you try to export one currently. I think this is an issue caused by changes in the newest FG build.
    The file classes\utilities\export.lua in this ruleset is using quite old code for the export process that is no longer compatible. utilities\scripts\export.lua in CoreRPG has the correct syntax on line 162 (v3.3.0 live).

Documentation here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Module.xcp#export But this hasn't been updated to include a new 8th parameter - "Player module?" setting. Put this as false.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is the new Fantasy Grounds Unity work with Advanced Fighting Fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Furio74 View Post
    Is the new Fantasy Grounds Unity work with Advanced Fighting Fantasy?
    I don't think the old AFF ruleset works with FGU, but we are hard at work on a shiny new one that does! If you are interested in testing it, send me a Message.

It still needs work on the automation, but you can certainly run a game with it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I don't think the old AFF ruleset works with FGU, but we are hard at work on a shiny new one that does! If you are interested in testing it, send me a Message.

It still needs work on the automation, but you can certainly run a game with it as it is.
    Just to clarify, is there a working version that is available for testing right now?

Just to clarify, is there a working version that is available for testing right now?
    There is. It will eventually be a commercial and official release, but I have a zip file sat on my desktop that can run a game very well.

There is. It will eventually be a commercial and official release, but I have a zip file sat on my desktop that can run a game very well.
    Would you be able to attach it here? I would most definitely like to try this out!

Would you be able to attach it here? I would most definitely like to try this out!
    See post #45 above:

If you are interested in testing it, send me a Message.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have posted a short YouTube video looking at the Ruleset to date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-bozihckRM

Thread Information