DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Blackfoot,

Not sure when your next "kids" game is, but I have a 12 year old that may be interested in playing (more, I would like him to be interested and see someone that knows what they are doing run a game). I bought a bunch of books and am going do a lot of reading this month to try and learn how to DM for some family run games with my wife and 3 kids. But him pretty positive with my knowledge and storytelling skills combined.....it could be a massive failure LOL!

Blog Entries
    Depending on how many show up with avro5731 and if we can get a date/time that works for everyone... it looks like we have our 6 for this one. (including Trueshot's son.)
    My girls will be bringing:
    Fran - Ranger 1
    Everia - Oracle 1 (I think.. unless she plays her new Summoner)

Who else are we looking at?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Who else are we looking at?
    Hey man, I'm the last to chime in so I'll take the low initiative roll on this one. But If you have a spot my 12 year old son said he would like to try it out. I assume I would need to get him a separate PFS account? would I have to do a separate FG subscription? I can make the character on hero lab no problem, but good Lord he's more indecisive than I am, you better schedule this thing in the summer of 2016, LOL. Just let me know and I'll make sure he has everything set.

Also I assume there will be no foul language and such? Its been nice for me, even the adults I've been playing with haven't used foul language, refreshing tbh!

Daughter #1 will be playing a bard type and #2 decided to be a preteen and wont be playing.

So True, we are looking forward to you and your son playing. This weekend isn't good but other than that we can talk.

Sounds good. My brother and his family are coming in for Christmas from I think the 23-27th so I won't be around on those days at all but anytime before or after is good. Pretty much anytime of days is good within reason of bedtimes were est.

Blog Entries
    I was looking at maybe sometime Saturday as a first session... but that sounds like that might be a problem... as I've said.. this takes several sessions to get through... I estimate 3-5 especially with some newbies. We can run one of them long if everyone is up for it and having fun... it kinda depends on the dynamic and we definitely have the flexibility to play the module any way that works for everyone. My girls are pretty experienced now so they should be able to help... it will be really interesting to see how this goes.

As far as 'keeping it clean' .. that would absolutely be the expectation.

I never asked, are parents playing too or is this just for the kids. I can do whatever is expected. I'll be there anyway just to help my son, this will be his 1st time ever playing a role playing game. For some reason kids today think video games are better

Blog Entries
    As parents, it is our job to educate our children.
    The idea behind this game is parents and kids... certainly 'I' wouldn't want my girls playing in some game with some strange guy on the internet that I wasn't somehow involved in... so I wouldn't ask anyone to do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    As parents, it is our job to educate our children.
    The idea behind this game is parents and kids... certainly 'I' wouldn't want my girls playing in some game with some strange guy on the internet that I wasn't somehow involved in... so I wouldn't ask anyone to do otherwise.
    More directly. Do i play a character and he plays one also. Or do I just help him play his? sorry if I wasn't clear.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry.. I thought I said 'yes, you can play too.' Your 12 year old doesn't want you to help him play... (he will take some help as the game goes along though.. and will probably need it.)

Thread Information