DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    I wanna say one word "PRIDE". I am so proud of this community. it isnt about being elitist or "rules savy" its definitely not monte cook.....may he get poked by pitchforks.

But I am so proud how well the tabletop community inducts and helps new people. for the most part it is one of the most socially accepting phenomenons in hobbies or sports and I love it. grat going guys. many kudos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrak
    Awesome. I've applied to the Saturday game just to reserve the slot until we can get him set up with an account. He spoke regarding interest in being a Cleric. It's hard to tell from that list who is in whose group. Blackfoot, do you have a class list of current party members?

Thanks!
    No character?

Part 2:
    Dominic-Rogue
    MorQuesse-Cleric
    Erulissë-Witch
    Sierra-Paladin
    Nithrang-Rogue

Part 1:
    Kara-Oracle
    Banic-Cleric
    Kirsa-Ranger
    Emrak?
    Krixis Kal'dori-Alchemist

Elya-Sorcerer
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666
    But I am so proud how well the tabletop community inducts and helps new people. for the most part it is one of the most socially accepting phenomenons in hobbies or sports and I love it. great going guys. many kudos
    Gaming is about sharing one of the things we have a passion for... isn't it?
    I have met really cool folks in this community and a very limited number of freaks. It is probably helpful that we don't have to actually see or smell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    No character?
    I'm so sorry Blackfoot! I thought I responded to this post last night. I was on my ipad though, so I probably fat-fingered it and it didn't send. Regardless...my boy already had plans to spend the night at a lock-in party (I forgot) and thus couldn't make a char.

He'll have to pass on tonight's game, but DEFINITELY count him in for any future youth PFS session.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm looking at running Godsmouth Heresy sometime in the near future with a group that has at least 3 kids (12-15) in it. Looks like there might be 2 slots available.
    This is a 'Sanctioned Module' so it runs in at least 3 sessions... scheduling will be a bit tricky as the players will need to commit to at least 3, 4 hour sessions.
    I've run this one once before and there is a lot of meat to it, we had a very hard time getting through it all in 4 sessions... let alone 3.
    I will have more information about it when I get the schedule straight on my end... but it will very likely be a 'kid friendly' game based on the crew I have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I'm looking at running Godsmouth Heresy sometime in the near future with a group that has at least 3 kids (12-15) in it. Looks like there might be 2 slots available.
    This is a 'Sanctioned Module' so it runs in at least 3 sessions... scheduling will be a bit tricky as the players will need to commit to at least 3, 4 hour sessions.
    I've run this one once before and there is a lot of meat to it, we had a very hard time getting through it all in 4 sessions... let alone 3.
    I will have more information about it when I get the schedule straight on my end... but it will very likely be a 'kid friendly' game based on the crew I have so far.
    Fantastic! Keep me posted please!

have 2 here that would like to play... say when (remembering they are in school of course)

Blog Entries
    I will be looking to put together a run of 'Godsmouth Heresy' for a kids group over the Christmas Break... I'm still trying to work out the dates... maybe the weekend BEFORE Christmas.. although I still need to get a bunch of shopping done... we'll have to see how that plays out.

Oh.. this will be a 'Kid' game... primarily for teens/tweens/and their parents.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; December 17th, 2012 at 16:36.

Sweet!!! Thanks for doing this! Pending the day I will be in with one or two of my daughters.

Blog Entries
    My girls will both be playing so that gives us pretty much a full crew right off... on that basis we just need to work out the 2 schedules and it will be really simple.

Thread Information