FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I've been working on my pathfinder shattered star AP and my group is in the middle of book 5 so i was learning FG and seen that not all the spells or feats were there so all this is great and many thanks to all who have taken the time to put together this data.

Is there any other files containing pfsrd info? Spells and monster npc's I've got now.

The modules available are listed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Are the module off or can I found it somewhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by mbedran View Post
    Are the module off or can I found it somewhere ?
    Welcome to the forums!

The link in post #1 has the following after it in bold: "Currently not valid, use the link at the top of this post" The link at the top of post #1 will work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

The link in post #1 has the following after it in bold: "Currently not valid, use the link at the top of this post" The link at the top of post #1 will work.
    Thank You Trenloe!!!!!!!!

Any chance of this being updated to include all the NPCs on the current pathfinder 1E SRD at D20PFSRD please?

Most of the bestiaries are located in the sticky on the main forum. Only bestiary 6 isn't located there. Otherwise, that would be the majority of the creatures for PF.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Most of the bestiaries are located in the sticky on the main forum. Only bestiary 6 isn't located there. Otherwise, that would be the majority of the creatures for PF.
    Unfortunately, the NPCs aren't located in the Bestiaries. I'm referring to those located at this link: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/

ChipDancer

@Trenloe, any chance you'd be running your NPC parser again, (the one that darrenan and you did a while back) many of the d20pfsrd NPCs aren't included in your module, as ChipDancer was saying (I'm not sure if that's just because of additions or of some other reason, hence the question!)

(I noticed this with Porter, Heart of the jungle NPC isn't there, actually it's not in any of these modules actually, whether NPC Codex or d20pfsrd bestiaries)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 18th, 2020 at 08:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    @Trenloe, any chance you'd be running your NPC parser again, (the one that darrenan and you did a while back) many of the d20pfsrd NPCs aren't included in your module, as ChipDancer was saying (I'm not sure if that's just because of additions or of some other reason, hence the question!)
    I won’t be updating this module as I didn’t create it. The OP (bnason) used their own tools to create it.

Thread Information