DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Which First Steps scenario would you be interested in for the 15th?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Part 1: In Service to Lore

4 28.57%
  • Part 2: To Delve the Dungeon Deep

8 57.14%
  • Part 3: A Vision of Betrayal

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

First Steps 9/15

Saturday, September 15th, 7 PM Central (-5 GMT), 4-5 hours
    Full license (Lite required to join)
    Voice chat on Teamspeak server (fgts.servegame.com)
    First level characters only; may repeat with a new character for credit.

Register on the calendar entry here. Be sure to mention it here so I can track the order people sign up in.

Please have your characters to me by the 13th, even if you're on the waitlist.

Anyone new to Society play can find the information they need here.

ORIGINAL: So, there seems to be no new games planned for the near future. I've got a local convention this weekend, so I won't be able to run anything, but I can on the 15th. I'm running The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment for my local game store on the 22nd, but I don't think I'll be able to have it ready for FG so I'll save it for the 29th or later.

Unless someone else wants to run something that weekend, I'll run one of the First Steps. Part 1 is a brief tour of Absalom, Part 2 is a dungeon crawl, and Part 3 is a wilderness trek. Let me know which you want.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; September 5th, 2012 at 05:38.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I'd love to do the first one but i don't mind, any would be great

what time?

Blog Entries
    I'll play and bring Iggy Toymaker, Dwarven Alchemist... I haven't run any of the First Steps with him so I'm good with whatever... although personally I think the 2nd one is the most fun to play.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; September 6th, 2012 at 06:53.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    what time?
    Don't know what time yet. Likely 7 PM Central.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

7pm central is good for me
    I am happy with the second one if its more fun. ideally i just want to get used to the rules etc. enough to hae a crack at running a scenario

Not 100% sure I can make a 7p might still be driving from live game. The last 2 times we were done early, and we are running with very experienced players so I can only expect the same. Will plan to be on at 7p with the understanding that if I'm late I lose my spot.

I'd like to join as well for a First Steps (whichever one) with my brand new dawnflower cleric - never played a PFS scenario before.

So, made this official. Information and link to the calendar entry is in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I'll play and bring Iggy Toymaker, Dwarven Alchemist... I haven't run any of the First Steps with him so I'm good with whatever... although personally I think the 2nd one is the most fun to play.
    I'll agree that the second one seems the most interesting & fun to play.

Note: Since I have played & GMed this one, I will happily give my seat up to a newbie if needed.

But I do have a working PC, and a working microphone, this time.

Thread Information