STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Since the publisher has asked for an English version, I'm guessing there some update (either from the ruleset or from FG) as to compatibility along with it. But only heedio can state that for sure.

Cool, well I guess we can just be patient and keep an eye out for any further news. I just asked though because that last post from Heedio is dated Sept. 2012, so I wondered if the ruleset was still being actively worked on at all, and thought someone might've heard something more recent from the game's French community concerning updates to the ruleset for FG3.

Totally missed that date! My bad!

So no, I don't know at all. I can ask him.

there is english in the file, but i dont know how to pull it up... id like run a game with this i have alll the PDF books but i dont know to to edit or make it english!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbcille View Post
    there is english in the file, but i dont know how to pull it up...
    First, get the ruleset working in French.

Then, edit scripts\langue.lua in the ruleset, comment out the line local langue = "french"; and enable the line local langue = "english"; at the top of the file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

YAY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Is there any way to get the fonts any larger?

Is there any way to get the fonts any larger?
    It's not simple to change the font size - as the fonts are fixed size and also a lot of the interface will be designed with a specific size in mind - changing it can mess up the interface.

A simple solution is to use the /scalueui <percent scale> chat command to scale the whole interface. Try something like /scaleui 125 to scale the whole UI 125%.

If you want to change a specific font, then you'll need to find where it's used in the code, and change the <font> definition - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/font.xcp The fonts are defined in the ruleset in bmpfonts.xml.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That would actually be perfect! Everything seems a bit small for me! I'll try that thanks!

I'll try that thanks!
    No worries.

And a belated welcome to Fantasy Grounds and the FG forums!

there is english in the file, but i dont know how to pull it up... id like run a game with this i have alll the PDF books but i dont know to to edit or make it english!
    Hi Columbcille, I know this is from a few years ago but your message indicates you have a copy of the ruleset for SoE (in French). Can you tell me where you got it from so I can have a look at it. I am a huge fan of Shadows of Esteren and would love to run this online with my group.

Thread Information