STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Thread: Videos

Videos

This is a list of videos for the Rolemaster Classic Ruleset.

Character Generation
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Fighter Character Generation using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Magician Character Generation using Fantasy Grounds Classic (v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Character Leveling
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Levelling up using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Character Sheet
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Character Sheet using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games

Combat Tracker and Combat
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Combat Tracker using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Combat Run-through using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Advanced Combat using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games

Maps & Images
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Maps and Images using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

NPCs
    Rolemaster Classic RPG NPCs using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games

Encounters
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Encounters using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Quests
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Quests using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Items
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Items using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games

Parcels
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Parcels using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Party Sheet
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Party Sheet using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 ) by WolfShield Games

Tips & Tricks
    Rolemaster Classic RPG Tips, tricks and miscellaneous using Fantasy Grounds Classic v2 by WolfShield Games

Game Sessions
    The Praise Of Old Men by WolfShield Games
    ⦾ Fantasy Grounds "Rolemaster" ⦾ Greenbrook Adventure #01 by Baker_Cam

Please let me know if any other videos should be added to this thread.
    Last edited by Dakadin; August 28th, 2020 at 19:28.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Nice job. These had a lot of useful info.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Agreed - very useful.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

One thing that was in one of my other takes but left out of the final version was about the defensive bonus section of the combat tab. The shield value isn't included in the combat tracker because you need to include the shield in the weapons section to have it on the combat tracker.

I will try to put together a couple more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin

Please let me know if any other videos should be added to this thread.
    Really Good

Next logical video to do would be to run through a couple of rounds of combat I guess.

That's the plan but it is difficult finding a quiet place to record them. Audio issues have been the toughest part getting them done. I will try to have a couple sample combat rounds done soon.

That helped a lot. I was dragging things from the wrong places and it wasn't working properly. Thanks!

Also, a couple of combat rounds showing how you handle initiative, attacks, hits, critical hits, movement, etc. would be really helpful too!

I added a couple more videos for setting up your campaign. I tried doing a sample combat but I need to organize things a bit better before I do a sample run through. I will try to get one up tomorrow night.

First of all Dakadin; Thanks for offering me to show me how it works (you wrote to me on the ICE forum), I never got back to you, and I feel bad about that... The main reason is that it was decided in our group to use PF, at least to start with, and I kinda forgot about it until I saw this thread..

Second: You have, with your videos, now made it HARDER for me to accept the decision to use PF instead of RM... You made me want to see OB/DB, AT, Body development, etc again in my RPG system! I hope you keep on working on it, so WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) I convince my group we switch to RM I will have a better case, when I present the videos to my group .

Keep at the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon
    First of all Dakadin; Thanks for offering me to show me how it works (you wrote to me on the ICE forum), I never got back to you, and I feel bad about that... The main reason is that it was decided in our group to use PF, at least to start with, and I kinda forgot about it until I saw this thread..

Second: You have, with your videos, now made it HARDER for me to accept the decision to use PF instead of RM... You made me want to see OB/DB, AT, Body development, etc again in my RPG system! I hope you keep on working on it, so WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) I convince my group we switch to RM I will have a better case, when I present the videos to my group .

Keep at the good work!
    I like that challenge. I think once I get the combat sample video done, it will be hard not to switch. It is amazing how well FG handled the table look ups and some of the other things that would slow done a Rolemaster game.

Thread Information