DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: SW version 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael
    Savage Worlds v3.3 is still under development and we can expect it to come out next october/late sebtember. Meanwhile if you need encounter setuping feature you should try out SWFI (sw feature improvements) extension. Its unofficial, but free sw extension.

And where can I find this extension?

This is the thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16637
    and here is direct download link for the extension
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks.. seems to be working awesome.. Now I can pre gen the encounters.. this is gonna save alot of time for me. Thanks.

Quick question but if you have bought 3.2, will you have to buy 3.3 or is it an update through FG2 ?

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Golgorosh
    Quick question but if you have bought 3.2, will you have to buy 3.3 or is it an update through FG2 ?

Thanx
    You shouldn't have to buy the update. When it comes out (it is not available yet) you should get an email to the email used to order the product telling you of the update. Also, if this is included in the auto update tool, it will indicate an update available when you start Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

is this going to be released soon or are you going to wait till 2.9.2 out and do finilizations on it?

It will work with both 2.9.1 and 2.9.2 - e.g. 2.9.2 isn't going to hold it back.

It's mainly compatibility (for Savage Worlds Deluxe) and formatting fixes - hopefully 3.4 won't be too far behind, which will be focused on brining SWEX back into line with new features (scrollbars etc...) as well as chipping away at the wishlist again.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Any more news? Just looking for the latest updates. Can't wait to get my greedy monkey paws on it.

We are literally days away... last 2-3 days we had some quick turnaround from doswelk and myself on ensuring all the Savage Worlds modules still behaved. So now it's over to the Smiteworks guys to run final checks and push it for release.

Expect you'll see SWEX 3.3 + extension updates first (via the FGII automatic updates button) and then SWD (which requires SWEX 3.3) should hit the stores a few days later - to ensure people have had a chance to upgrade SWEX and to avoid most of those inevitable version compatibility support requests !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Look like SWEX 3.3 is now in the patch tool, so existing users should be able to hit the Update Now button in the tool to upgrade to the latest ruleset version. This should also upgrade any published extensions and modules to be compatible.

Thread Information