STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Thread: SW version 3.3

SW version 3.3

I was wondering if v3.3 is out?

I see it referenced places and I also see the new combat tracker and its capability to input multiple encounters.

Unfortunately when I do my update v3.2 still prevails.

Clarification would help.

Thanks
    When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not.
    - Mark Twain

Savage Worlds v3.3 is still under development and we can expect it to come out next october/late sebtember. Meanwhile if you need encounter setuping feature you should try out SWFI (sw feature improvements) extension. Its unofficial, but free sw extension.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

What Ikael said

I submitted it for playtesting yesterday (for what it's worth) - just need to create a couple of new icons and cross-fingers there are no major bug.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

My first play-test is tomorrow

Chase tool looks good!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

My group is really looking forward to chase integration.

Have just put a new post up on the development blog with a screengrab of that chase tool : https://sw4fg2.tumblr.com/post/30544...-done-the-mini

It's 80-90% combat tracker, but hopefully the interface to allow multiple card deals and selects will fill a missing gap in the SWEX tooling. Will be keen for feedback when it's out there !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Is there a list improvement in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by spacce1889
    Is there a list improvement in this version.
    Yes. Lists are going to be 20% better...

... unless you mean an improvement list ? In which case there IS going to be a change list issued (just putting it together this week) but the best way of keep track of new features (with screengrabs too) is to read over the development blog in my signature (https://sw4fg2.tumblr.com/)

I try and post there once for each new "chunk" of work, so people know what to expect and can feedback in advance of getting the feature.

Cheers,
    Ben (-PW-)
    Last edited by phantomwhale; September 4th, 2012 at 05:40.

Just finished the work mentioned in the last microblog / tumblr post - probably due an update now with the results.

Thread Information