DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: SW version 3.3

Will do. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Isembard
    Thank you for updating the ruleset to Deluxe version it's served to stoke my interest to get a new game going.
    A couple of minor issues I've come across.
    1. On the edges section of the players guide it is possible to add new edges to all categories with the exception of background edges. When right clicking you are not given the option.
    2. On player notes I can't write any notes in the languages box.
    That aside as previously noted this was well worth the wait.
    Hopefully this won't hichjack the thread too much but...
    1) I can check how background edges differ from others and make it work thereafter...
    2) It is designed not to be able to write to languages box at all. Instead you should open languagelist from right upper corner and drag and drop languages to you charsheets languagebox. This way it's easier to make sure that only supported languages can be used
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I think you and me will be hijacking each other's threads for a while, until the release(s) settle in a bit
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

thanks for understanding phantomwhale
    Isembard, I fixed the Background edge-issue to latest SWIFI version (you can download it from my signiature). In addition to the fix, now you can create and copy almost any other entries in SW modules (not only skills, edges and hindarances, but also races, hazards, etc.) if someone would find it useful
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Thanks very much for the fix Ikael. I've not been using FG2 for that long and find it amazing how quickly the community updates their work when issues are raised, having personally had things fixed by 3 community members in a week. It will certainly improve my gaming.
    I apologise for posting in the wrong forums and will hopefully place my posts in the right place in future.
    Thanks Again
    Isembard

Not sure if somebody has seen this error before in latest version:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/combattracker_common.lua"]:170: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.
    This error occurs when you have created combat, exported it to module and try to use it in another campaign.

I can reproduce and repeat this error with following steps:
    • Create combat
    • Assign NPC there
    • Drag NPC from combat to map
    • Export everything to module
    • Load that module in another campaign and try to enable/use your combat

EDIT: I am not using any extensions
    EDIT EDIT: Here is the same issue and solution mentioned: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...light=addToken
    Last edited by Ikael; January 1st, 2013 at 20:28.

The solutions for issue above is to use windowreferencefield-control instead of stringfield for image-reference (currently named to imagelink). Changes must be made to following files:

• adventure_combat.xml (combat_npcmaplinkitem windowclass)
    • combattracker_common.lua (addCombat function)
    • combat_entry_maplink.lua (deleteLink, checkLink, setLink and clearLink functions)

I implemented this fix to my SWFI extension

Wonderful - that will certainly be in the list of fixes for 3.4 !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information