FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

List of Extensions and Modules for RMC ruleset

This thread is a list of the current Extensions and Modules for the Rolemaster Classic ruleset. Please let me know if something should be added.

NOTE: The extensions will need to be updated for use with RolemasterClassic v2+. I've added separate sections for RolemasterClassic v2+ and v1.8 extensions. Please let me know when extensions are compatible with v2+ and I will add them to the RolemasterClassic v2+ list and if they are no longer compatible with v1.8 I will remove them..

Extension

RolemasterClassic v2+ Compatible
    Linear and Smooth Stat Progression Extensions (NOT NEEDED IF YOU HAVE RM COMPANION 1)
    RMC Language Extension Mod for RMC 2.0
    Rolemaster FRP Extension 2.1
    RMC XP Extension

RolemasterClassic v1.8 Compatible
    FRP Extension
    Random Extension
    Pre-Generated-Character-Extension
    RM Skin
    RMC_MERPskin
    Linear and Smooth Stat Progression Extensions
    Modifier Extension (Skill Difficulty)
    Multi calendar extension
    Hidden Skills Extension
    RMC Combat Modifiers Extension
    Rolemaster New Theme
    Pre-Generated-Character-Extension
    RMC Hide Other Dice

Modules
    Random Treasure Generator Module
    Free FRP Adventure - Goblin Raiders
    MERPtokens
    Sample World Setting - Culture/Race Adolescence Skill Development Sample
    Last edited by Dakadin; February 7th, 2023 at 03:24.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

can you use DrZeuss's Image thingy with RM? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...=14916&page=10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon
    can you use DrZeuss's Image thingy with RM? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...=14916&page=10
    I haven't tried it yet. It is something I would like to make compatible with RMC at some point.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Excellent that's all I wanted to know .

I probably shouldn't use it if I have to ask this; however, I've never been a bright one.

I'd like to try out the FRP extention listed above. I downloaded the RMFRP and RM FRP Rules zip files.

What do I do to incorporate it into FGII. And, once I do, will I still be able to use RMC if I prefer?

Lastly, if I go with FRP, do my players follow the same instructions?

Normally when you want to use an extension you just unzip it into your application data folder (Fantasy Grounds II\extensions). When you start a campaign, at the start screen where you pick your campaign, or make a new one, you check if you want to use the extension. I have not tried the FRP extension....

An yes your players will get the same... you force anything on the server/gm side to them.

Okay, I extracted the FRP extention into the extentions folder, I see how that works now.

Hopefully last question, his mod file titled RM FRP Rules, do I extract that there too, or the modules folder. It isn't a MPEG. I'm guessing it's loaded in game like the books, it has three .xml files.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygon2004
    Lastly, if I go with FRP, do my players follow the same instructions?
    To clarify - your players don't need to do anything other than join your game, they will download the RMC ruleset and any extensions that are enabled for the campaign, and any library modules you enable for them to use. They don't even need to buy the RMC ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygon2004
    Okay, I extracted the FRP extention into the extentions folder, I see how that works now.

Hopefully last question, his mod file titled RM FRP Rules, do I extract that there too, or the modules folder. It isn't a MPEG. I'm guessing it's loaded in game like the books, it has three .xml files.
    Hmm not sure, but a mod files i really just a zip file renamed, so try using the files with a.mod in the end and put it in the mod library. You should be able to activate it when you have your campaign loaded.

Thread Information