FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Odd Question

Odd Question

I know this is probably going to be a long shot, but are there any society games that occur during the day during the week and not only at night on weekends? I am looking at starting to GM some society games, but I would like to get some background knowledge as a player before I make the leap to GM.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

There haven't been any yet - keep an eye on the announcement thread (subscribe to it) in case someone runs one. I would have to say that it will probably be doubtful - but you never know...

There has been a game calendar entry for a while now from "positivelyrob" mentioning a 1-hour each lunchtime approach to running a PFS game. He hasn't posted any information n the forums and there are only 2-5 people signed up. Perhaps PM him if you are interested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98
    I know this is probably going to be a long shot, but are there any society games that occur during the day during the week and not only at night on weekends? I am looking at starting to GM some society games, but I would like to get some background knowledge as a player before I make the leap to GM.
    Also bear in mind that evenings in Europe will be your daytime in central time. I don't know how successful Pathfinder Society is over in Europe, but I'd bet you'd find a group with that schedule.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=866

That's a weekday game,
    the GM is still looking for more players so he hasn't made an official game announcement.

Looking forward to seeing you on the roster! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Manium
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=866

That's a weekday game,
    the GM is still looking for more players so he hasn't made an official game announcement
    Probably if the GM made an announcement he'd get more players!

I only stumbled across that game in the game calendar by chance... PFS is not like an ongoing campaign (get your core of players and then off you go) - so GMs really need to advertise their games. Most PFS games fill up within 24 hours of putting a post in the game announcement thread. GMs - remember to follow the instructions in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17107

Manium - I'm not having a go at you, I'm just reminding GMs to advertise their games, and also hoping that positivelyrob might read this too... :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's the internet.
    No offense taken,

Blog Entries
    We have several European and even Australian players in the group... they do look for daytime (at least as far as the folks in the US are concerned) games. We are operating globally so if you advertise a game... people do sign up. Some slots get more results than others to be sure.. but there are players all over... we certainly saw this during FGCon.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information