DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    My blade at your service!
    My .xml is attached, but my character just hit lvl 2 so he hasn't had a chance to advance, I'll do this before the game starts tomorrow.

Housekeeping

Ok, it looks like we may have 4 players and enough for a table - but I'd love to have 2 more to be safe! However, I need everyone to do the following by 5pm Est for the game to go off as planned tonite.

1. Post their exported (preferably fg but hero lab works) PFS legal character.
    2. Send me their pfs number.
    3. Send me their faction.
    Last edited by Talen; August 21st, 2012 at 10:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Manium
    My blade at your service!
    My .xml is attached, but my character just hit lvl 2 so he hasn't had a chance to advance, I'll do this before the game starts tomorrow.
    Thanks, I'll review him tonite and have the server up about an hour before the game.

I'd love to play but have another game going... wish this was posted earlier.

Thank for running it anyway, I will be watching for more.

Yeah, I understand thi was very short notice, but was hoping (and still am) that we could throw something together quickly. I will definitely run a second game for those that expressed an interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen
    Yeah, I understand thi was very short notice, but was hoping (and still am) that we could throw something together quickly. I will definitely run a second game for those that expressed an interest.

Interest (pending date and time)

Things aren't looking good for today's (and tomorrows game) as 2 have had to drop and I only have one character sheet so far. I know the lack of notice was a big deterrent but was hoping we could make it happen. So, that being said, I'm going to call off today and reschedule.

My availability is unfortunately very limited so we are likely looking at weird hrs. How many would be able to make a Saturday or Sunday game that started at 6am EST and ended at 11am (GMT-4). If there is interest I could run starting sept 1. I'd like to run all the season 4 mods this season (time and interest permitting). I have the first 2 done.

Cant this sat have all day games. Might make the Sept 1st since I cant go to Dragon Con

Thread Information